Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lisa B - why no P3C? (and, any reports on her post-race)
Quote | Reply
Was Lisa Bentley riding a P3SL on Saturday? As one of Cervelo's marquee athletes, I was surprised that she was on anything less than the P3C.

Also, I heard she was having some medical problems the week before the race ... is she okay after dropping out?
Quote Reply
Re: Lisa B - why no P3C? (and, any reports on her post-race) [oh-so-slow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw her walking around the finish area after the race. She was showered and changed and smiley.......kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Lisa B - why no P3C? (and, any reports on her post-race) [oh-so-slow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not everyone thinks the p3sl is "less than" the p3c.

if i remember correctly some of the csc guys rode the p3sl in the tour, and jonas colting was on a p3sl at wisconsin.

just 'cause it's carbon doesn't mean it's better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
According to Tom, the fit of the P3C is also distinct from that of the P3SL. Perhaps she didn't like the fit of the P3C.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From what I understand Lisa generally doesn't change equipement just for the sake of change. Once she gets used to her hear she keeps it that way. I think last year she even had 9 speed on her bike still as most of the field had moved on to 10.

Joel

>>>>
JoelFilliol.com - check out the Real Coaching Podcast
Quote Reply