Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lionel - what kinds of things do you think he’s thankful for?
Quote | Reply
A seasonal thought experiment.

Myself, I think he’s thankful for family, his health, and Freshii’s flavourful and satisfying Spicy Lemongrass(tm) Soup.
Last edited by: davetallo: Nov 21, 18 20:18
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel - what kinds of things do you think he’s thankful for? [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canyon
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel - what kinds of things do you think he’s thankful for? [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing right now, cause that was last month.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel - what kinds of things do you think he’s thankful for? [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You stole my thunder. Thinking the exact same.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's thankful that he is Canadian.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's just like Jan and Patrick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's Canadian...us Canadians gave our thanks back in October.

Happy Thanksgiving to Americans...Happy Thursday to my fellow Canadians
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel - what kinds of things do you think he’s thankful for? [CyclingClyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thankful for all the invaluable advice he gets on this forum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
  • He's thankful that all the people complaining about the number of LS threads, keep commenting on those threads, ensuring they stay on the front page so they can complain about the number of LS threads on the front page.
  • He's thankful that he can use Lane 1 on an empty track without drawing any attention.
  • He's thankful for golf.

Quote Reply