Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all
Quote | Reply
40% off Leadman tri
10% off all other events
code EROCKS

http://www.leadmantri.com/page/show/288888-home
http://www.racetothetoyotacup.com/events/

Good for Bend, OR and Chicago and Los Angeles

Enjoy and feel free to share (check out the signature to find out more about Eleonore Rocks Foundation and the famous rocking chairs in children's hospitals)

Chris

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Huh, that's a bit too good to pass up. Guess I'd better check flights.
Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [elvs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
enjoy

Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing! I decided to go ahead and sign up for the US Open in Dallas almost exclusively because of this discount code and the 5% Discover card discount. I'm a sucker for discounts.

-Bryan Journey
Travel Blog | Training Blog | Facebook Page
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disclaimer - Thanks for posting the discounts, and yes, i am only bitching about it :)

Leadman - would use it for 2013 if they hadn't dumbed it down to Tempe from Lake Mead
LA Triathlon - 10% off the most expensive and least creative Oly I've ever seen ($200!?!?!?!)... still makes it the most expensive and least creative Oly I've ever seen....
Last edited by: ChrisM: Jul 20, 12 15:51
Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
creative ?? you swim in big waves, you bike on iconic LA roads closed to traffic, and finish on Chick Hearn dr. all less than 20 minutes from home. Better than that stupid maze of a run course you did @ Oceanside. I'll race you straight up in the sprint division -loser buys both entries. I'll take the 10% discount too. How's the training going for the 10k swim in August ?? come on down to Torrance beach on Sunday and I'll swim 3000-3500 yds w/ you. Magg.
Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [MAGGBO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL. You smoking the medical marijuana again? Swim in polluted Venice. Ride loops on olympic blvd (iconic? What?) then run two loops up grand. Then get back to your car 20 miles away. No thanks.

Oceanside destroys LA Tri. Thats a joke of a big city Tri.

As for Sunday,3k. That's cute. Join us in manhattan for 5. Miles, as in 8000 yds. :). That's what we did las lt week. Then 10k run on PV later
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hope to see you at the races

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:

LOL. You smoking the medical marijuana again?

As for Sunday,3k. That's cute.

LMAO!!

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any idea if these codes will be around for 2013 because I'm planning to do Leadman 250 in Bend, OR?

Giddy up, there's no reason to look behind you, you're not heading that way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad you dont have a special code that can get me into the oly distance at Chicago or that would be perfect!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Life Time Fitness race discount codes FREE for all [AustinDuDude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am not sure about that but keep it and try it next year and see :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for ppl that missed it last week

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi There, Any promotion codes for 2013 Leadman Bend?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the Lifetime Phoenix Tri's in 2016 you can use code "AMBASSP" to get 15% off:

http://www.lifetimetri.com/...ries/arizona-series/
Quote Reply