Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Levi has my respect. [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heck, I enjoyed it and it was a good watch. I'm not going to second guess every camera shot, every story angle, every supposed added clapping and every confession. I enjoyed it. I showed up to learn a little more about Levi and I did. Enough said.

Why don't we take a 5 minute brake...?
Quote Reply
Re: Levi has my respect. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
%FTP wrote:
Laying it out there in his movie, being honest, it's refreshing. It doesn't change what he did, cheating. But I've been forgiven for much worse by others, so I'm past it now, and am so so grateful for his transparency.

I recommend the Levi effect to all.

Being honest? He said he stopped doping in 2005. Yet he started winning after that. Sorry, not buying it.

AGreed, total BS, still dopping
Quote Reply
Re: Levi has my respect. [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
The 'but I stopped in 2006' is absolutely lame. That's not an admission in my eyes, that's rubbish. It's on par with Contador coming back
and telling that in his eyes, he has won 7 grand tours. I guess no one is really interested in cleaning up the sport with all their half-assed
admissions. Ironically Landis and Hamilton end up admitting far more.

And yesterday, miguel Indurain got the I'm dumb trophy.

In fairness to Levi, he admits to stopping in 2007. This means he loses his tour podium, so he is at least being that honest.
Quote Reply
Re: Levi has my respect. [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he would get my respect if he donates 50% of his earning to development programs or USADA!

Entrepreneur & pro athlete
http://www.links.lachance.me
Quote Reply

Prev Next