Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome "race" report. It looks like you got your moneys worth. Good Job and thanks for sharing the photos.
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BEN YOU ARE MY HERO. Can we date?
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [TriCat13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you miss the bit where I said I was married? And fat? :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn, I did miss that. :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nicely done, Ben. Love those "in the water" shots!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Katy got a lot of comments for her lack of wetsuit, most people seemed to think she was nuts for some reason…

You're just jealous because those guys from New Jersey that we sat with thought I was awesome. What happened to the pics of me and you on the boat? I guess that little camera could not handle that much evil. Like trying to take a photo of a vampire.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The camera was pants indoors, you can barely even see silhouettes in those pics. It's a shame as I was hoping those would come out. They need a better lit boat dammit!

Still, you didn't beat me so I didn't cry :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least trailbait's photo of me with my man harem turned out ok. Although you and Julian were exhibiting some odd behavior in it.

Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The camera was pants indoors...

You need to drop the big bucks (~$15) for a disposable waterproof with a flash. :)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That picture is appalling. I was just trying to defend myself from the chrome dome!

Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or if I can get back down to race weight I could fit one of these in the wetsuit :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a camera in your wetsuit, or...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Julian said you liked being flashed!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He did not! You're the one that got flashed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was just the guy's butt on the boat. Apparently you enjoyed a full 360 degree view of your friend at Baker Beach the week before.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, that guy. I had blocked that from my memory. Thanks for bringing it to the surface again. Eeeewww.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're welcome!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ben
Great report. I really liked the pics:)

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would LB and Katy get a room already? :p

Reading all of these Alcatraz RRs has inspired me to sign up for the enviro-sports escape from the rock race in August! It's gonna be Shweet.

-------------------------------
Ignorance is bliss until they take your bliss away.
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [pito00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would LB and Katy get a room already? :p

No.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, I was rubbing the Buddha's belly for luck. It seemed to work too!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: JulianInEngland: Jun 20, 08 1:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AWESOME

----------------------------------------------------------

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life".
Zappa
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy Ben's Alcatraz Laziness Report with pics taken while "racing" [malik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This is a great race report, next year when everyone is talking about Alcatraz we need to bump this thread.

Allow me...

Not to take away from LB's pictures, but there's another feller who has pics from a previous year when it was clear at the start and fog rolled in during the swim. I never thought about fog moving in during the swim...I hope I don't have nightmares now!

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Five stars. Awesome photos. I love it! Thank you very much.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Outstanding narrative, thanks. I ran a bunch of that along the waterfront, up & over the GG & back a couple years ago while visiting SF for a conference... I remember wondering at the time if those were the same trails/stairs I'd read about in the Escape Tri years before. Bingo! Fond memories...
Quote Reply

Prev Next