Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Lance is Clean
Quote | Reply
Wait how do I make my subject post pink?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...IQA9dYhnQ_story.html

Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [TravisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here we go...

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
..and I just finished my popcorn. Guess i should get some more.

All that can really be inferred is that they could not find sufficient proof that federal laws had been violated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many [hundreds of?] millions of dollars have been pissed away trying to take Lance down?

--
MyGearGarage - Track all your gear!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
leave lance alone...wahhhh

Ri i i i i i i g g g g h h h h t t t t
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Took over 8 mins for this to hit ST. C'mon peoplez... Quit slackin'.

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, seriously? I haven't been following this very closely but every time I looked it seemed that he was doomed.

What happened?
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matto wrote:
Wow, seriously? I haven't been following this very closely but every time I looked it seemed that he was doomed.

What happened?

I always thought the investigation was a stretch, because not only did they need to prove doping, they needed to prove systematic team-funded doping, which in turn defrauded the US Postal Service (at least that is how I read it). LOTS of dots to connect to make an air-tight case.

Wonder now what happens with all the grand jury transcripts?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was widely reported that Lance Armstrong expressed his feelings to the chief investigator after the close of the investigation with the following statement:

"Aw, nut to you!"
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [markg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
markg wrote:
matto wrote:

What happened?

I always thought the investigation was a stretch, because not only did they need to prove doping, they needed to prove systematic team-funded doping, which in turn defrauded the US Postal Service (at least that is how I read it). LOTS of dots to connect to make an air-tight case.

Wonder now what happens with all the grand jury transcripts?

No case? Not public. At least that's how I understand the process...
-SD
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matto wrote:

What happened?

Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds looked like they were doomed too.

The only explanation for all three of those cases failing is that Jeff Novitzky is the worst investigator in the country.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [Quel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quel wrote:
The only explanation for all three of those cases failing is that Jeff Novitzky is the worst investigator in the country.

Perhaps he needs something to improve his performance?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he didn't dope.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think this means he is clean, they just dropped the charges.

I wouldn't be surprised at how many athletes use banned substances. If one cycles them properly the chances of getting caught are pretty slim since the substance would be out of one's system (or body levels would be back to normal) by the time the test is performed.

Post deleted by jakers [ In reply to ]
Re: Lance is Clean [elecengrman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Work on your sarcasm detector.

Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Maybe he didn't dope.

He already has been found that he doped.

The extent of his doping is the issue.

His whole career is a disgrace. He's a disgusting individual. I was really hoping for a jail term. I guess when you've got the money, power and influence all you have to do is scream cancer and you get off.

This is a sad state of affairs.

But so long as stupid americans still believe and so long as people shout cancer cancer cancer to raise awareness (because nobody knows that cancer is) then everything is all OK.

His whole glorification is more indicative of how naive and gullible the general population is, rather than a testament to anything he has done on or off the bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is Clean [The Real Animal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes! The post I have been waiting for. You sir have succinctly summerized the issue. Thank you for your objective and informative thoughts on the subject.