Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lance's Mechanic
Quote | Reply
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7365.0.html

Was this the guy from the Lance Chronicles who was in Spain getting Lance's new TT bike together? Anyone know?

...sounds like a sticky situation for everyone. I can't imagine the kind of administrative work Lance's life involves....he's got the money to cover it all, but seriously - what a hassle.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance's Mechanic [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anderson's countersuit said his family struggled financially while he worked for Armstrong and that his wife had given up her massage therapy clients to travel with him.

Another case of someone's personal choices, in this case the mechanic's, not turning out exactly as he had hoped and now wanting someone else to pay for it. In LA's case, another situation of being careful what you wish for, i.e. celebrity. Everyone has their hand out attempting to get into the deep pockets.

And as usual, no doubt the truth will lie somewhere in the middle...interesting to see how this plays out.

On second thought, maybe not that interesting....
Quote Reply
Re: Lance's Mechanic [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's the same mechanic. I looked up his name this morning - i'd wondered the same thing last night as i was watching a tape of The Lance Chronicles (What a waste of tape that show was - 10 minutes about Lance's coffee? jeez...)
Quote Reply
Re: Lance's Mechanic [Nipsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It (10 boring minutes about some biker's coffee / the lance chron.) may be a waste of something, but some viewers obviously have the patience to watch it and keep ratings up and sponsors happy and the discovery channel and lance rakin' in the money.

Not me.

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply