Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LANCE A... READ THIS !!!
Quote | Reply
Most of us would like to see Lance tri-racing again , we don´t need him just to see how he would do in IM Hawaii aganist the top guys in the sport ( which would be great ) , we just want to see him in our sport again for a while .. not to win ( just for one race ) .

We should write him about it and I´m sure somebody here will let him know and he will be back to us , we should try at least.

I guess he needs to do something else more exciting than just ride his bike.

by the way he will like to spent some time in this forum

First attempt:

" Lance please just do it ...and we will not bother you again about it "
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE A... READ THIS !!! [harvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've read this post like 4 times, but still have no clue what it's saying?

People I've loved, I have no regrets
Some I remember, some I forget
Some of them living, some of them dead
All I want is to be home ".....Foo Fighters, Home

Quote Reply
Re: LANCE A... READ THIS !!! [FooFighterFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, LANCE, blah, blah, blah, yada-nah, yada-nee, humpa, humpa, LANCE, bling, bling, blingity, blingity, blang, LANCE, boom shaka laka, boom shaka laka, boom, LANCE, scoobie doobie doo, LANCE, and "th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think it's some kind of weird, coded "All your base are belong to us" type message, but I haven't cracked the code yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No way. He's in my age group and will be in my age group for at least 4 years. Lance, if you read this, just hang out with Sheryl and the kids and enjoy life.....please?

Actually, it would be nice to see him participate in any of the local tri's or du's here in Austin. He did the dirty duathlon before, so I don't see what will stop him from jumping in again.

56-11...the only way to fly
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE A... READ THIS !!! [runboorun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LANCE..........retirement isn't in your future, come join us again and have some fun. I still want to beat you from 1989 CA race you laid on us old guys.

-------------------------------------------------
Latest Duct tape QR Superfull fashion model
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Harvard is teaching harvard to write like that then I think we have even bigger educational problems in this country than I thought.

This coming from an admitted horrible writer ;-).

ooops...I just saw that harvard is new to the forum..my apologies for beating up on you pal, it's not personal.

Another thing is that the Lance subject has been done to DEATH so that's why you might have some people jumping on you.

Good Luck and Welcome.
Last edited by: The Lemming: Dec 21, 05 7:19
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE A... READ THIS !!! [The Lemming] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"A minivan is the first indication that someone has given up."

!!!! I love my minivan! It's a Toyota Sienna that drives really nice and carries a lot of bikes out of view from thieving hands and the elements.
Quote Reply
Re: LANCE A... READ THIS !!! [SofaKing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...a little sensitive are we? Hahahahaha ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here you go harvard, maybe he's not on ST or doing a Tri anytime soon, but maybe you can get a Lance fix here:

http://travel.discovery.com/...id=0&channel=TRV
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" Lance please just do it ...and we will not bother you again about it "

Sure!

I'll bet he has heard that a hundred times!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I drive a car to work and a minivan to races and workouts. Can sleep in the van the night before races, and it's so much easier to change into and out of workout clothes in.

"It doesn't get any easier, you just go faster"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Harvard? Lemming? Is this a Ivy League take-over?

"ooops...I just saw that harvard is new to the forum..my apologies for beating up on you pal, it's not personal."

He may be new to the forum but unless he's very new to the language there's just now excuse.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
man, imagine his bike split... his avg speed would prolly be like 48km/hr. we'd get ruined. he could race pro and prolly do pretty good.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: LANCE A... READ THIS !!! [Chuck M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well good for you Chuck and thanks for playing ;-)

If anyone else has something to say in regards to my signature then have at it, but try PMing me so that harvards or anyone else's thread isn't hijacked. I think that is fair. It's funny how sensitive people are by the way.

If you must know, I saw the quote recently and I thought that it was not only funny but certainly holding a bit of truth as well. A buddy of mine has a minivan for his three large dogs. I tell him he can have all the valid reasons in the World to have a minivan but a minivan is a minivan is a minivan and he has a good time getting ribbed by me about it... it's all in good fun people.

Sorry for hijacking your thread harvard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi sorry about this thread I´m sick today and really bored as you can see. Just wanted to improve my english writing a little bit and have fun with you guys.

Sorry about my bad english too I´m an italian but living south france close to Spain and my french is bad too , my spanish is better .

Hopefully I´ll do better and be able to go to Harvard someday :-)

My nickname doesn´t have anything to do with HARVARD it´s just a long boring story you don´t need to read.

Sorry again for all the mistakes in this one too !!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, harvard you just made us all feel like shit ;-) (sarcasm)

You did just fine with your English, it's a hell of a lot better than my Italian.

Welcome to ST and hope you feel better soon.

Are you near Nice or Monaco?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi that´s what I thought was going to happen about this thread sorry.

I´m actually in Perpignan just in the border close to Spain.

You will feel like a shit again because I have a minivan too and still not giving up :-) ---- thanks though
Quote Reply