Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LA/Orange County swim coach?
Quote | Reply
I live in Long Beach and am looking for a swim coach who does video stroke analysis... anyone know of a place to do this in LA or Orange?
Quote Reply
Re: LA/Orange County swim coach? [azulfish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure Clay Evans and/or Bonnie Adair at SCAQ in West LA/Santa Monica do. I know that's a drive for you but that's all I've got.

Anyone who tells you they're as fast now as they were when they were 18...
sure wasn't very fast when they were 18.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like Rich said check out SCAQ. www.swim.net/scaq. They have workouts at CSULB. I know Clay coaches down there once in a while.

------------------------------------------------------------
"No one ever told me they made black fondant!" - Duff Goldman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't help you with Long Beach, but down South (Newport/Irvine) are a couple of options:

There may be Michael Collins Group, which is very Tri-oriented Novaquatics in Orange County (NOVA). I don't know much about them, but they are supposed to be good for "tri-floaters". http://www.novaquatics.com/.../Masters/default.asp

Of course you could try to get someone at the UC-Irvine Masters program to coach you (although I don't know if Lucy Johnson teaches individual lessons). http://www.masterswim.uci.edu/index.html

adrialin

(BOMK, racing drug and supplement free since 1985)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rich Strauss at Crucible Fitness does a good job. He does quite a bit at the RoseBowl and around LA in general. He's an all around IM Tri coach, but I know his swim training includes video analysis and such.

www.cruciblefitness.com

Keith

Keith Pape
Riverside, Ca
Quote Reply