Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kreitler Forkstand question
Quote | Reply
I train on rollers all the time in the winter, but I usually just use my road bike. I want to start using my tri-bike, but I don't have a death wish (no desire to even attempt to get down on the aerobars while spinning on the rollers). I know Kreitler sells a fork mount you can set up over your rollers. I've checked them out online and the thing I can't figure is if they're height adjustable. My tri bike has 650c wheels. Don't want to buy the forkstand if it's only designed for 700c wheels.

Anyone have one of these and know if it's height-adjustable?

Thanks,

Bob C.
Quote Reply
Re: Kreitler Forkstand question [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had one many moons ago....and YES....its height adjustable.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Kreitler Forkstand question [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Paul

Can you elaborate at all? I've looked at a number of photos and I can't see how it would adjust. I just want to be sure that they didn't change something ... since you say you had one many moons ago.

Of course, I can call them tomorrow and ask. I only come up with these kinds of questions on Sunday when nobody is around to answer them (just like my cats only get sick on Friday evenings).

Thanks,

Bob C.
Quote Reply
Re: Kreitler Forkstand question [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a quick release style mechanism on each leg. You choose the hole to move the top section up or down depending on wheel size.

Paul
Quote Reply