Quote | Reply
What no talk about Kraft ?
Was Norman on the same EPO ?

just thinking idorun

[url]www.idorun.ca[/url]
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [idorun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you talking about? What happened with Kraft? Fill us in.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [Androgynotopia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did she win again? How does she do it?
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [trifolk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was Craft...
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
craft if you like peanut butter...if you follow triathlon, it's Kraft mit ein K.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who is this Kraft person?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched the live internet coverage of the race and found it interesting how nasty she was while being quickly interviewed while in the sin bin. She was accusing the officials of singling out the Germans for penalties. I remembered this after the EPO announcement and thought how odd it was to be making accusations about cheating while she had EPO flowing through her veins.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [grumpy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
she had made the same statement last year and she wasn't the only foreigner to make it (in particular among the german ranks)

(this is just a fact, don't shoot the messenger)
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just curious: Do you know if the officials are all from the U.S. or are they an international mix? Since this is a World Championship event, one would think there would be international representation to avoid these accusations.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [grumpy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think in Hawaii, they are all americans.

I've heard from other germans (not olaf though) that they didn't really favored powerhouse on the bike in kona...

but then, TDB was busted this year. My guess is that if you get caught for drafting several times, chances are you are pushing you're luck...Nina got caught twice in kona, TDB got caught in kona twice, in NZ.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe they busted TDB because he is sponsored by Craft. A lot of people got busted the last couple of years and they weren't all German and several were American. One of the other pros said Tim's penalty was for taking too long to pass and he was only a couple seconds over the limit.
Last edited by: sevans: Nov 29, 04 16:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nina Kraft from Germany just won the Ironman on the big Island (KONA )
She was using DRUGS or Blood Enhancement (EPO ) to win.
EPO is what all the cyclist used for many years in the The Tour de France , till some of them got caught..
and still use it..You know the guy Lance who claims he never used any drugs...to win all those tours..but any way that's the story behind KRAFT ....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
she cheated
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft [jhendric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you follow any Ironman races,,Kraft was the womens winner of the World Championship Iroman ,,,she cheated (EPO)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no idea what you're talking about. What's Ironman?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're kidding!!!! When did this happen? Can you post a link please?

WOW! Thanks for filling us in!

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois, thanks.
Quote Reply