Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kick ass video to watch on trainer!!!
Quote | Reply
Buddy of mine is a train buff and had a video taken from the front of an Amtrack train that lasts about 4 hours...headlight view of the track - put that in and some good music (Blue Man Group is okay)...only problem is that on rollers I started to steer with the track and had to get out the fluid trainer...oh, the video is sped up to...like you are going 150mph down the track...sweet.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Kick ass video to watch on trainer!!! [StillRecord10Ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's like saying "I have the tastiest candy in the world right here, and you can't have it"

=\
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Buddy of mine is a train buff and had a video taken from the front of an Amtrack train that lasts about 4 hours...headlight view of the track - put that in and some good music (Blue Man Group is okay)...only problem is that on rollers I started to steer with the track and had to get out the fluid trainer...oh, the video is sped up to...like you are going 150mph down the track...sweet.
How about making the subject of your thread "Kick ass video I watch on the trainer"?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
{That's like saying "I have the tastiest candy in the world right here, and you can't have it" } reply

no, it's like saying i have a favorite pair of old underwear with brown stains on it and i think you'd like them too ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's awesome! I think if we saw that on dvd, a lot of us would buy it in a heartbeat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Know anyone that can rip it to digital. Perhaps we could get it uploaded to a bittorrent tracker and then download our own copies.

Just a thought,

J.
Quote Reply