Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
KONA SERIES
Quote | Reply
Hello ST,

First off I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone who has supported the series so far. It's been the best year yet and still lots more videos to come.
If you have not seen the KONA Seires check out the link below. It's basically nothing but a video to get you through your indoor training sessions. HAHA

Well I am a person of feedback. I would love to hear what you guys think so far and what you would like to see more of. Thanks a million for watching your support and views mean the world to me!
https://www.youtube.com/...frTXof4XEUYsvR4b0RaA

Link to Website and Photos
https://www.talbotcox.com/

Before you comment on music. The music is my choice (tropical) and all the songs are (Copyright Free) from Epidemic Sound. A website I purchase my music form. If you want to hear different music go find some copyright free music and email it to me. talbotcoxmedia@gmail.com

Mahalo!
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I particularly enjoyed the kienle episode. I hope he has a great year. He seems relaxed and quietly confident. He deserves a 2nd title however difficult it will be to beat the GOAT frodeno.

For once music was more to my taste. A tad quieter than other videos.

Thanks a lot for doing these. Always a great pleasure to watch and it pumps me up for race day.
Last edited by: frenchieTT: Oct 6, 19 3:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I forget, but did Sebi state in that video why he's not racing with a speedbar setup?

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Loving the series! Found myself waiting for the Kienle premier the other day. Thank you so much for your passion and hard work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canā€™t get this sort of content anywhere else. Thanks a lot for the time you put into this. Watching these have been like a little Kona warmup!

No critical critique here, vids are awesome.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keep up the great work! Love all the footage
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Talbot - the videos are great. Thanks.

The music is fine. The issue with your earlier work was not so much the music (thatā€™s always going to be subjective) but the volume discrepancy between the dialogue and the music. I often had to use volume up/down to moderate the high of the music and the low of the dialogue.

This most recent series does not suffer from that issue, there is a lot more balance.

Well done. The series is truly inspiring so far.

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Iā€™ve been watching them already several times. I really like McNameeā€™s video. Heā€™s quiet, under the radar so I had no clue what heā€™s been doing. He looks more fit than last year and got sponsorship from Cervelo too. No need to cover the logo with tape anymore. I watch videos from othe people and company but your is top notch. Keep up the good work and Iā€™m planning to buy some of your merchandise. Good job on ā€˜Tā€™ logo. Very cool!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The videos are great! I always enjoy watching them... and the insight they give.

Thanks!

Member of the Litespeed Factory Team
www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are great videos. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great work. I dig the music in the videos. The upbeat sound has become a signature with your videos. The vids have a perfect ratio of interview and seeing them in action. I would enjoy a longer race day video with scenes of before race, swim, bike, and run. A race day video will get more clicks for years to come.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Music is great and the Sebi video is excellent šŸ‘šŸ» He looks strong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
great work man, excellent foreplay to the big event saturday.... Definately quality content!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great videos, mate - quality seems way beyond what else is on offer.

side note: did ryf look super-skinny to anyone else?

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [Jimbotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jimbotri wrote:
Great work. I dig the music in the videos. The upbeat sound has become a signature with your videos. The vids have a perfect ratio of interview and seeing them in action. I would enjoy a longer race day video with scenes of before race, swim, bike, and run. A race day video will get more clicks for years to come.

Thatā€™s right! Especially, I can compare their hands when they swim. Some they close all the fingers, some leave the thumb out and some of them just relax their fingers. Itā€™s very interesting to see different styles and whatnot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just watched the Lionel episode. Any comment on if he is really holding himself back and not burying himself with too much long hard training in the last 2 weeks?

His comments sound quite encouraging that he has learned some things and is watching the taper more than before. He seems less insecure as well.

Other than when Allistar came by on the ride and he throws out his plan sounds a somewhat silly thing to be doing for a guy focused on not blowing up a session but overall he sounds quite ready and doing things smarter than before?

And those racing Kona - please listen to his comments on the wind at Hawi. That is the wind most don't know, even Lionel who has been there many times. A deep rim can be close to unrideable on those days.
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:

I thought ref looked skinny too

Is that good or bad?

Am I the only one who has trouble understanding many of the athletes. Even with CCing?

Seriously maybe time I get a hearing aid. Have noticed this on others movies as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ryf looked strong and fit as ever! She will dominate the bike and run for her 5th World Championship.
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That could just be macname's scottish accent
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait... McNamee was speaking english? Didnā€™t get a thing, youtube subtitles made no sense, but that was funny (english is not my native language btw)

Videos are great. Good balance between interviews and (great) training shots. Your drone seems to handle the wind quite well.
Make more Kienle videos please ;)
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Itā€™s very interesting to see different styles and whatnot. //

Have to go back and look, but for sure Ryf was dropping one elbow in the catch, and a lot(I think left arm) Other one looked perfect, but something else to work on if she ever wants to stay on Lucy's feet.... (-;
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:

Lucyā€™s shoulders (Tarenā€™s video) stood out to me. LEAN! I know she is a swimmer so the broad shoulders were already there, but DAAAAMN they were pronounced. Iā€™m making a guess that weā€™ll see more than one pro blow up for. Going 101%, not 99% (Smart logic Lange!)
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [pwai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pwai wrote:
Wait... McNamee was speaking english? Didnā€™t get a thing, youtube subtitles made no sense, but that was funny (english is not my native language btw)

Videos are great. Good balance between interviews and (great) training shots. Your drone seems to handle the wind quite well.
Make more Kienle videos please ;)

I was able to understand him perfectly and actually, it was my first time hearing him talking. Somehow he doesnā€™t have many videos interviewing him out there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are great. Your videos are too.

But can you please tell me for the love of god why do ZERO pros train with lights. Iā€™d settle for a rear, but on QK especially. It is honestly stupid and they are doing s disservice all cyclists.

They NEED to be the role models. In todayā€™s day itā€™s like looking back at the TdF without helmets.

This goes for most pros posts on social media.

Be part of the solution. I have separate lights on all bikes. When I was in Kona ā€˜17 it was the same way. No athletes had lights while training.

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: KONA SERIES [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to say nothing of riding with their earbuds in!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply

Prev Next