Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Justice
Quote | Reply
I wish this happened more often to jerks trying to hassle bicyclists....

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html
Quote Reply
Re: Justice [danielito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ouch!

Holy Orthodontist Bill Batman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've seen that video before and the punk got exactly what he deserved.. Of course some bleading heart will say it's not his fault he acted that way because he came from a rough family life or some other excuse. Too bad the the car didn't wreck also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah, bet that is the last time he attempts that. That makes you flinch for sure!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think it killed him?
I hope so.

Tom Demerly necessarily exists, Tom’s essence is existence Tom’s essence is perfect, and therefore Tom’s perfection implies that Tom must exist. Since Tom is infinite substance, no attribute which expresses the essence of substance can be denied of Tom . Every being has its being in Tom. Nothing can come into being or exist without Tom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, that's classic. I especially like the repeated slow-mo repeats. Always a nice touch. That is just what my buddies and I used to do when there was a similar scene in a movie. Watch over and over again in slow motion.

-Colin

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Justice [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>a similar scene in a movie

I know that you and your buddies were doing, but I doubt it is a similar scene - I have been there and it is not similar.

Tom Demerly necessarily exists, Tom’s essence is existence Tom’s essence is perfect, and therefore Tom’s perfection implies that Tom must exist. Since Tom is infinite substance, no attribute which expresses the essence of substance can be denied of Tom . Every being has its being in Tom. Nothing can come into being or exist without Tom.
Quote Reply
Re: Justice [baruch spinoza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was GREAT Karma in action.

My all time favourites (and has happened to me) is when a car is driving down the street and the passenger sticks his arm out to knock you off your bike and misses but the driver is busy looking in his rear view mirror to see what happened and runs up on the curb and hits something. That is REALLY funny too.
M~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This must be a bad website. I work for the government and when I tried to access this link, I got a big red "access denied" sign on my screen.
Quote Reply
Re: Justice [Threadkiller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hee hee, I get "tasteless/gross/nudity"
Quote Reply