Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just got my orca elite tri suit in.
Quote | Reply
Just got it in the mail last night. It's super slick. Haven't had it on the bike yet or in the water. I think it's going to be perfect. Inseam length is 7". For those of us who prefer short inseams on our shorts this is great. I generally wear LG equipment with 5" inseams. Color is blue-silver. The lighter color will be good for the hot temps. In the past I've worn black=hot. I have a hairy chest and stomach and hate the constant shaving of those areas so once again this takes care of that with the broad shoulder portion of the suit. No pocket which once again I wanted. I'll use a number belt with pockets. It's a very nice suit. I'll post a follow up after the weekend. Better make sure you're streamlined or don't mind being a poser because nothings left to the imagination in the suit. It somewhat reminded me of the pick of "why we wear black bike shorts". The gf was all over me about the family jewel being out there for everyone to see.
Quote Reply
Re: Just got my orca elite tri suit in. [Burt'sH2OBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you considered waxing?
I'm sure your GF would be more than happy to help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, I just ordered one yesterday, but hadn't thought of the exposure issue. Better than a speedo I guess.

The Dude abides.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HA! my girlfriend won't even let me wear my old grey elite suit. I have the blue one now but she still comments about the jewels every time she comes to a race and I am wearing it. oh well...

Geoffrey Nenninger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I raced all last season in one - awesome suit. You are right - everything is just hanging out. Definitely need to be a slim one for this.

2 words of advice. Put the number on front with the belt to cover the jewels when running (they become quite prominent in this thing) :)

And I had to have my zipper repaired at the end of last season - go easy on the zipper. I usually had it zipped all the way up on the swim and bike, then usually gradually started unzipping on the run. Go easy with that

Enjoy!

Last edited by: rroof: May 6, 05 9:45
Quote Reply