Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
@lancearmstrong: Thanks @rappstar for bringing by the gift from Patron - Lance-a-ritas for everyone! #wherestheoutrage? http://t.co/8bRff6srP0

I think Lance just won.

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndresLD wrote:
BLeP wrote:
@lancearmstrong: Thanks @rappstar for bringing by the gift from Patron - Lance-a-ritas for everyone! #wherestheoutrage? http://t.co/8bRff6srP0

Hmmm... I wonder how that cocktail differs from a regular margarita?

Along with the Patron, it also has the tears of the slowtwitch Lance haters.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every time you pick on me I picture you in the fetal position, whimpering and crying at the end of Day 1 of UMC in 2009. Then I think of Day 2, when I asked if you were bloated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [RockChalk1406] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance has "hastaged" my post from ST. my online life is complete. i may never use the internet again.

Tim

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RockChalk1406 wrote:
Lance has "hastaged" my post from ST. my online life is complete. i may never use the internet again.

#jocksniffer.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Burn!!!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've read the first and last pages of this thread and got the impression that, in between, something really awesome happened.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, pour yourself a Mojito, kick off your cycling shoes, put up your feet and read the whole thread. Time well wasted.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is my early favorite for thread of the year. Well done.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [TashaSkippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What we are missing is LA logging in to ST and telling us what Rappstar really ate. That guy is so skinny, that if he turns sideways he might easily dissappear which also might explain his aeroness!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one is improved through contact with Lance, and Jordan's mediocrity, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with his ability to judge character or his own moral compass..

That may all just be me, of course, but the arguments thrown in this thread are complete non sequiturs.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a coincidence...I also like to reward drug cheats by going to dinner with them and buying them bottles of tequila afterwards.

Quote | Reply
Since all of your comments towards lance seem so personal, can you explain how said person has personally affected your life to allow such hatred?
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AJHull wrote:
What a coincidence...I also like to reward drug cheats by going to dinner with them and buying them bottles of tequila afterwards.

Where are you going with the above (pink font optional)....maybe it is late, and I'm dense but are you taking a shot at Rapp or just talking about what you would hypothetically do if say Mike Barry or Vino or Ben Johnson or Jose Canseco invited you over?
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's what I don't understand (among other things) - do people now give two bottles of liquor as a thank you? I'm old, but back in the day, one was sufficient.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's made it very clear throughout this thread that he is one of the outraged, and simply wanted to remind you all that this is NOT. A. LAUGHING. MATTER.

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:
Here's what I don't understand (among other things) - do people now give two bottles of liquor as a thank you? I'm old, but back in the day, one was sufficient.

Yeah, and where I grew up, cheap blackberry brandy was over the top!

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:

They're a sponsor of Jordan's if I remember correctly. It's not costing him anything so why not? He might be getting a pretty decent bonus out of it given that Lance has nearly 4 million followers. Read this article...
Last edited by: AndresLD: Jun 12, 13 20:34
Quote Reply
Post deleted by oooo [ In reply to ]
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BMANX wrote:
Since all of your comments towards lance seem so personal, can you explain how said person has personally affected your life to allow such hatred?

Just have a hard time understanding why anyone would open the door to him when he has clearly not owned up to the damage he has done to others. Seems obvious to me but perhaps to others it may seem ok that he retains the $125M in assets he gained from his actions.

Over and out and done with this. I'll leave this thread to the people that would love to meet him.

Last edited by: AJHull: Jun 12, 13 21:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:
First bottle was for dinner, second bottle was for eating Lance's steak.
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [TashaSkippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TashaSkippy wrote:
This is my early favorite for thread of the year. Well done.

what about dinner with Lance...and a running gorilla in the background?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goosedog wrote:

I only asked for one bottle, since, as you said, one is typically sufficient as a "thank you." The Patron guys happen to be fans of Lance so they sent two. So I guess one from me, and one from Patron corporate is how you could look at it.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
Goosedog wrote:

I only asked for one bottle, since, as you said, one is typically sufficient as a "thank you." The Patron guys happen to be fans of Lance so they sent two. So I guess one from me, and one from Patron corporate is how you could look at it.

---

Holy crap,does that mean Lance has now been elevated to Patron Saint of Slowtwitch? The dude is going to be doing shots with Sister Madonna before you know it...

----
Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Jun 12, 13 22:49
Quote Reply
Re: Jordan & Lance - where is the outrage? [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ultra-tri-guy wrote:
Rappstar wrote:
Goosedog wrote:

---

Holy crap,does that mean Lance has now been elevated to Patron Saint of Slowtwitch? The dude is going to be doing shots with Sister Madonna before you know it...

----

No I think Lance is going to have to donate one of those bottles to Slowman so he can drink his sorrows away on account of addressing people the wrong way. That seems to have turned into a bigger controversy than whether Lance's steak was shipped over from the same farm as where Contador's came from.
Quote Reply

Prev Next