Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

John Cobb bike fit in SF Bay Area
Quote | Reply
A friend of mine asked me to pass this around. He is trying to get enough people together to have John Cobb come out to the San Francisco Bay Area to do a group fit. He needs at least 30 people, and the cost will be $200 per person. If you or anyone you know are interested send me an email, and I will forward it to him.

hammer@batnet.com

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: John Cobb bike fit in SF Bay Area [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Id do it if he came to San Diego, in a heartbeat
Quote Reply
Re: John Cobb bike fit in SF Bay Area [Gary in SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
comming soon

BicycleSports in San Diego

http://bicyclesports.com/home.aspx
Contact Information
Email: sandiegostore@bicyclesports.com
Telephone: 318-347-8930
Contact Name: Dave Bunce

Bicyle Sports San Diego, right in the heart of triathlon central. The San Diego area has long been considered one of the "Key Spots" in the world of triathlon. We knew this was an area we had always wanted to service with a store, but we wouldn't do it unless the right mix of people were on board. Dave Bunce, who many of you know from my Shreveport store, is managing the San Diego shop. This is such an important area that I couldn't turn it over to just anyone, it needed to be someone that really understood my positioning ideaology, understood our desire to offer the very best service and someone who could go out and ride with the fast guys. Dave has been with me over ten years, does road racing. mountain bike racing, triathlons, and will probably now be a surf guy. He has a great following here in the south on System One positioning and being able to get you the right bike or parts to make you fast. This store will have the leading service capabilities of any shop in the area, combined with an inventory that will offer you the best in speed and comfort for the money.
Quote Reply
Re: John Cobb bike fit in SF Bay Area [Gary in SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they are in fact coming to the San Diego area, north county most probably. Not sure if they have picked an exact location yet. Dave Bunce will be managing the store and he has worked in the Shreveport location for about 10 years. It should get real interesting in San Diego with them, Nytro, B&L, Hi-Tech, Bike Anvil.....

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply