Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jessey The Elf, protroathlete
Quote | Reply
Jessey the Elf (real name) made his ITU debut this weekend in Florida. Yes, he has pointed ears. Anyone know him?
Quote Reply
Re: Jessey The Elf, protroathlete [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen him at a few races around Ontario over the years. Seems like a nice dude. He was at one point (and may still be) the world record holder for the 5k with a dog.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been following him on IG for a while. He is a quirky funny guy. He also does lifeguard competitions too.

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
Jessey the Elf (real name) made his ITU debut this weekend in Florida. Yes, he has pointed ears. Anyone know him?

Jessey is a regular at races in Southern Ontario, both Multisport Canada and the Subaru Series. I've raced against him a bunch of times. He's a really strong swimmer, usually has a decent gap out of the water.

I'm not sure if he was wearing it in Florida, but he usually runs in a Santa hat too, and his bar tape looks like a candy cane.
Last edited by: Daniel Clarke: Mar 11, 20 18:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This guy races virtually every local event in Ontario blowing the doors off age groupers. Good to seem him make the jump.
Quote Reply
Re: Jessey The Elf, protroathlete [Daniel Clarke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can confirm, Jessey WAS wearing the Santa hat during the run portion of the pro conti cup
Quote Reply
Re: Jessey The Elf, protroathlete [HeartRN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that why he finished about 9 mins behind first place in sprint?
Quote Reply
Re: Jessey The Elf, protroathlete [chrisb12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mean, he definitely had the slowest run of the elite men, just over 20 minutes. Considering his 5k with a dog record is 15:26, he's capable of more. It was the chilliest day of the week though, and windy, so it wasn't sweltering in Clermont..not sure what happened.

Also, this wasn't his ITU debut. He's been competing as a pro since 2015
Quote Reply