Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jan Frodeno's Post Race Interview [German to English] Translation Needed
Quote | Reply
So far I've translated from this German interview that Jan may have been experiencing back pain during the race.
This looks to be a really great post race interview from the legend.

Any further translation, or a summary from a German speaker would be gold.

YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/...nel=triathloninsider

Interview snippet in German:
uberzeugt habe und trotzdem hinten ausgefallen bin ahm aber da ich fur mich entschlossen das ist eben eine solche reise wird ja aller aller 2017 ohne ruckenschmerzen und ahm wenn der marathon heute view stunden gedauert hatte dann hatte auch vier stunden gedauert

English Google translation:
I was convinced and still fell behind, um, but since I decided that it was a trip like that, everyone would be able to do it in 2017 without back pain, and um, if the marathon today had lasted hours, then it would have lasted four hours
Quote Reply
Re: Jan Frodeno's Post Race Interview [German to English] Translation Needed [decipher21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try enabling Youtube's closed captions and german -> english translation. Works fairly well for me.

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: Jan Frodeno's Post Race Interview [G. Belson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
G. Belson wrote:
Try enabling Youtube's closed captions and german -> english translation. Works fairly well for me.

Thanks, works perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan Frodeno's Post Race Interview [German to English] Translation Needed [decipher21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No he did'nt have back pain, he says "I realized it was going to be like 2017 but without backpain" (he had back pains in 2017).

Furthermore he says he was doing 500W but still Laidlow rode away from him.

Most interesting point: because of that (the 500W) he says he has "ĂĽberzockt" in the beginning of the bike course. "Ăśberzocken" means you're doing too much watts such that you have to pay later.
Quote Reply
Re: Jan Frodeno's Post Race Interview [longtrousers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
longtrousers wrote:
No he did'nt have back pain, he says "I realized it was going to be like 2017 but without backpain" (he had back pains in 2017).

Thanks for clarifying.
Quote Reply