Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JR's Editorial
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure I understand the point of this article. It seems like something Slowman would move to the Lavender Room if it was posted in the forum, yet it is front page material. I don't get it.

Scott
Last edited by: srgraves: Dec 2, 05 16:16
Quote Reply
Re: JR's Editorial [srgraves] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I don't get it."

why are you reading a women's column, anyway?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: JR's Editorial [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I enjoy JR's writing very much; she's funny, edgy, and knows lots about sentence structure (HOT!).

Keep up the superb writing JR! Dan, you are a genius for giving her some column space. I hope she gets something good in return for her writing talent.

Cheers! Suicide Girls indeed.

Mr. Uncaptured External Costs

Fossil carbon is planetary poison.
Last edited by: tim-mech: Dec 2, 05 16:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Scott obviously has a girlfriend! Us single guys will enjoy every bit of that article!

So where is this JR girl anyways?

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anytime someone titles a thread, “For girls only,” guys will swarm to it. Kind of like a, “Don’t Touch, Wet Paint” sign. Besides, I read everything I can on your great website.

I fully acknowledge that obsession is as integral to this sport as everything else. I’ve enjoyed JR’s other articles, I bet she is cool in person. My only concern with it being at the top on the front page is that some first time visitors might read it and get the wrong idea. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not posted to anyone in particular.

I liked JR's article quite a bit. I find her to be forthcoming, honest, and funny. I also find it refreshing that there is a perspective that is outside the mold of the usual conservative-suburban construct.

Plus, Punk Girls Rock! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the hell, I loved it. It feeds my looking at 40 fantasy of hot women.

----------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
she did tie in sport to the article via slowtwitchchicks. she ought to get the ball rolling by offering herself up first, which is really the honorable thing to do.
Quote Reply
Re: JR's Editorial [The Lemming] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty "conservative-suburban" and I think Angelina Jolie is the bee's knees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the Women's column!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got around to reading the article today. I can't believe the horn-dogs aren't ALL OVER this one. Not that I'm not a horn dog, just not in public.

"It doesn't get any easier, you just go faster"
Quote Reply