Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is my endurox bad?
Quote | Reply
It doesn't have that creamy taste. It tastes more like accelerade than Endurox. I always looked forward to my endurox after workouts because it reminded me of Nestle Strawberry milk (the fruit punch flavor), now it just tastes like an energy drink.

It doesn't make me sick or anything, just doesn't taste the same. I had some of my friend's and his tasted like I remember, so it's definitely the batch I got. Anybody else had this experience? Should I shit-can the rest and buy some new stuff?

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Re: Is my endurox bad? [hollidan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there an expiration date on the can?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
seem to recall them changing the formula last season at some point - at the time I noticed a difference in taste..

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Re: Is my endurox bad? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't know that the expiration date actually refers to the product 'expiring' per se..so much as it refers to the efficacy(sp) of some of the ingredients. They aren't rotten but their quality is diminished. But then I could be wrong. The way they package Endurox says to me it could sit on the shelf for an indefinite period of time and not go bad. No vacuum seals or anything..so it should be good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does stirring up the cannister help? Maybe the contents have separated.

-jeff
Quote Reply
Re: Is my endurox bad? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Expiration date is 02/06/07, so shouldn't be expired. It has had the same taste since I first opened it. Just bought a new canister today and will compare it to the old stuff. Just tastes like Accelerade to me. Maybe the put the wrong stuff in the canister?

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know EXACTLY what you mean. It's because the formula changed. I used to really like the old fruit punch. I have found the vanilla and chocolate aren't bad. Niether are as good as the old fruit punch IMO.
Quote Reply