Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is it just me?
Quote | Reply
Have people been testy today? I for one have enjoyed this much more!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Velo123 are we still buds???????????
Quote Reply
Re: Is it just me? [denewone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
naw it's just you. now leave me alone!

lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everybody is ready for Spring time. Also, it would be nice to avoid this whole war thing. Not likely though.... Yeah, maybe people are all a "frayed" at the nerves. But we're all still buddies.... and velo123 is cool. I like him.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Is it just me? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, you come to a tri site looking for info on how to "remove" a sticky seat"post" and get pulled into a censorship debate...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know those studies about how college girls rooming together get synchronous menstrual cycles? Well, by February many American triathletes are in a state of undertrained synchronicity. :) We need a 100 mile bike ride just to keep from killing someone.... :),

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: Is it just me? [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If nothing else you just brought a smile to my face. Thanks

Evan Nitschmann
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Tom Demerly Posted something about a week or so back about what type of drive a person has. Hey from what I can see is that the majority of the people posting something here are focused. Push it to the limit is their creed. I love it.

Cabin fever comes to mind also.
Quote Reply
Reserves [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tell ya, I for one am on nerves, as a Reservist, my whole year is done if I get called
Quote Reply
Re: Reserves [Gary in SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have to go--My heart and my families prayers are with you.

come back safe,

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Can't we all just get along?"
Quote Reply