Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is Santa Claus coming to town?
Quote | Reply
Who has kids who still believe in Santa and what age where you and your kids when you stoped believing.

Me, I will never stop believing.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Santa Claus coming to town? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Santa is huge, even today I get stuff from Santa - always the coolest stuff, BTW. A couple years ago he got me an electric guitar, this year I think he is getting me a front Zipp racing wheel that he won on eBay. I think my wife is getting a ring from him, too - at least that's what she asked for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Santa already delivered at my house. He won me a set of zipp 909's right before I went deer hunting to Wyoming.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Santa Claus coming to town? [hansoa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
He won me a set of zipp 909's
Santa (you by any chance) WON them?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Is Santa Claus coming to town? [hansoa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Santa lives in Canada and has recently done some buisness with UPS. I'm hoping Santa's brown sliegh shows up this week.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Is Santa Claus coming to town? [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I am manager for UPS now so I will know who to call and whill die if anything happens to that most wonderful of gifts.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it regular, sl, or carbon? Is it csc color? You better hope it did not go through Chicago hub. My dad, who works for usps, said ups had a major fire and lost several packages and trailors. So if anyone is expecting a package through ups and it has not arrived, please contact them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I AM EXPECTING A NEW BIKE (CERVELO P3 WITH ALL THE GOODIES) I HOPE THAT THE PKG DID NOT GOT THROUGH THAT HUB. I HAVE BEEN SALIVATING OVER THIS PURCHASE FOR A WEEK AND IF I WAS BURNT TO A CRISP I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!MR.TIBBS DO U KNOW IF ALL3PORTS PKGS GO THROUGH CHICAGO IF THEY ARE COMING FROM ATLANTA TO LOS ANGELES..NOW I AM IN A PANIC ...PLS GIVE ME SOME INFO...SAM
Quote Reply
Re: Is Santa Claus coming to town? [shammyg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you order it through the company or LBS?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ORDERED IT FROM ALL3SPORTS IN ATLANTA...TALK TO ALEX AT THE SHOP AND SENT THE SECURE PAYMENT ..NOT THROUGH A LBS..FROM THE STORE IN ATLANTS...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I JUST TRACKED THE PKG AND IT SAYS ITS IN THE VERNON STA..BUT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR DEL ON DEC 21. IT WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR DEC 20..WHATS GOING ON...IF PKG IS IN STA AND SCANNED DOES IT NOT HAVE TO BE DEL ON COMMIT DATE...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MR.TIBBS . ARE U NOT GOING TO TOUCH THIS ONE...TRULY I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A JERK..JUST WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY PKG..OR DO U SUGGEST I CALL THE 800 LINE..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I work for Supply Chain Solutions a branch of UPS. I don't have access to the Brown systems. The 1 800 number will be your best bet. If there where a fire in ORD then the delay makes since. Just call and breath with me. You will soon be a P3 bad ass. No wories. :-)

Quote Reply