Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Sports Medicine Conferences: Is this secret information?
Quote | Reply
If not, then how come I can't find anything that describes what was presented at previous years conferences? Are conference proceedings available, or, at least a list of abstracts form studies presented, how about powerpoint slides? I understand this is primarily for the education of doctors, etc, but given that a lot of practical and useful info can come out of a conference like this, it seems strange that as athletes, we don't hear squat about it. Or, maybe I'm missing something???

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Sports Medicine Conferences: Is this secret information? [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Sports Medicine Conferences: Is this secret information? [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://cmxtravel.com/ironman/index.html

Check out the above link. I attend in 2004. Great meeting on endurance medicine. I also worked the medical tent. You also have excellent access to the race. I will probably attend again.

Jeff
Quote Reply