Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Mont Tremblant
Quote | Reply
almost sold out. 30 spots left two hours ago. i just signed up, third time in four years.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont Tremblant [ptakeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, someone told me that it as rated the best IM in the world based on participant feedback...
Anyway, good to see it still sells out despite not given the title of N American championships
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can you tell how many spots are left?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont Tremblant [avikoren1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
avikoren1 wrote:
How can you tell how many spots are left?

posted yesterday at 4 pm on IMMT Facebook and twitter feed

I can't believe its still open
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm also shocked this hasn't sold out yet. I guess the Muskoka IM probably pulled some racers - I almost went with that race, but the day after is my first day of school, and hard to miss.

The location is fabulous, the course is challenging but fair, and the support from fans and volunteers is amazing. This will be the first time (raced there 3x) that I won't be in the village :( However, accommodations are being taken care of by the in-laws at a timeshare on the run course.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont Tremblant [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
I'm also shocked this hasn't sold out yet. I guess the Muskoka IM probably pulled some racers - I almost went with that race, but the day after is my first day of school, and hard to miss.

The location is fabulous, the course is challenging but fair, and the support from fans and volunteers is amazing. This will be the first time (raced there 3x) that I won't be in the village :( However, accommodations are being taken care of by the in-laws at a timeshare on the run course.

I have done all three IM's at Tremblant and all 4 half IM's (including 70.3 WC). But it is time to kill the streak at Tremblant as race day for the IM is my son's 19th birthday. Some things only come around once in life. Every year there has been close to his birthday but never on the actual day.

I am very surprised it is open this much later. I think the addition of Muskoka, but also the addition of Maryland in the fall and Louisville to the fall when the temps are nicer in Louisville pulled some folks away. When Louisville was in the heat zone of August, and people had to make a choice it was easier for many of those folks who could access Tremblant and Louisville equally "inconveniently" would opt for Tremblant. Now with Louisville in a better time temperature wise. Also keep in mind that Tremblant sold quickly when these options were there and last year it sold out before Chattanooga came online. Lots of options now, which is a good thing for all of us.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont Tremblant [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its on august 15 :P
http://www.ironman.com/...t.aspx#axzz3UiwJWMpt
you scared me there a little. I thought I booked my hotel on the wrong weekend!
Time to registed Dev.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is an awesome race. I'm coming back again this year. I'm glad it didn't sell out like last year, so I was able register 2 months ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont Tremblant [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Also keep in mind that Tremblant sold quickly when these options were there and last year it sold out before Chattanooga came online. Lots of options now, which is a good thing for all of us.

I signed up for IMMT when I did not get into Chatty last year, so it was still open then. I would do IMMT over any other N.American IM, and I have done/watched most of them. Amazing course, amazing location. Just all around great race. Our group is talking about going there again in 2016.

--------------------------------------------------------
John Behme
Charlotte, NC
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont Tremblant [jbnc77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold out !
Quote Reply