Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Coeur d'Alene Accommodations...
Quote | Reply
I have a friend that wanted me to post this. She also sent me photos - contact me if you want me if interested in seeing them.

Need a place to stay at CDA? Unfortunately, my husband and I are unable to race since I got pregnant. We had to cancel our reservation on the perfect accommodation – a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house right on the run course at Sanders Beach. The house is right across the street from the beach, right downtown and just about 6 blocks walking distance to the start/finish. No need to drive on race day! Everything is very close. The house has an upstairs sleeping area that is the whole floor with a bathroom. It has bunk beds, single day bed and 2 singles that can be pushed together. Upstairs sleeps five. Downstairs there is a double bed room and king bed room that share one bath. There is a huge living room and den so even though it sleeps 9 there is lots of other space. The garage is in the back with an alley. Great for storing and working on the bikes. You are in the NICEST neighborhood in town. The cost is $600/night.

The woman I rented from: Anne Couser [simpleedesign@hotmail.com]

Just contact her and tell her that Nicole sent you her way. Thanks!

NIK
www.athletelife.org
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Coeur d'Alene Accommodations... [nhobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any STers wanna share this place? Sounds good to me....but I don't have such a big party to bring to IMCDA....
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Coeur d'Alene Accommodations... [nhobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would jump all over this, being it is so close to race site. I lucked out and got a free

place to stay for the week, which made the trip possible.

I had was at the Best Western in Lake Placid and was perfect for race day, so

whoever gets this house will be happy.

4 months to go, and the 17 week push has started................praying for a sub 13 hour finish
Quote Reply