Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Indy 500 Pole Sitter
Quote | Reply
http://www.ironmancalifornia.com/results/results.php?resyear=2004&searchtext=kanaan&catname=allcats&match=exact&catchoice%5B%5D=BibNumber&catchoice%5B%5D=OvrPlace&catchoice%5B%5D=TotalTime&catchoice%5B%5D=LastName&catchoice%5B%5D=FirstName&catchoice%5B%5D=Div&catchoice%5B%5D=DivPlace&catchoice%5B%5D=Hawaii&catsort=LastName&catorder=ASC&submitButtonName=Get+List

"the trouble with normal is - it always gets worse"

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Re: Indy 500 Pole Sitter [miater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's always good to see a triathlete who has a good hobby to fill up his spare time when he's not training. Seriously, as an Indy car fan, I predict that Tony Kanaan will win today. With that accomplished, he then can move on to the more serious business of finishing an ironman.
Last edited by: Iowaguy: May 29, 05 9:29
Quote Reply
Re: Indy 500 Pole Sitter [Iowaguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have never understood* why nascar - dudes driving round and round a little track - is such a huge spectator sport generating tons of revenue, and ironman took 25 years to get a 60min nbc special once a year.

*ok i have an inkling of an idea... related to the ratio in the US of dumb big-gulp-guzzling jerky-eating hicks to enlightened mojozenmasters.
Last edited by: johnthesavage: May 29, 05 9:39
Quote Reply
Re: Indy 500 Pole Sitter [johnthesavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i hate nascar.I 'mm not talking about nascar you aerodrinking clif bar eating freak

;-)

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to me all dudes (and now i guess girls) in cars with numbers on is nascar.

mmm... chocolate almond fudge clif bars....
Quote Reply
Re: Indy 500 Pole Sitter [johnthesavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
then you are completeled unqualified to say a word about motor racing.

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unqualified to say that i don't see much point in dudes riding round a little race track and think the fat hillbillies watching them are rather silly? i don't think so...

but then again the numbers and money and sponsorship are undoubtedly on your side, the side of the unwashed masses. which is fine with me.
Last edited by: johnthesavage: May 29, 05 12:05
Quote Reply