Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

In other news...
Quote | Reply
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) bought Vision Tech a few days ago.

Kestrel's new road and triathlon bikes are rumored to be an interesting and impressive departure from their current offerings. New Tri bike available in several sizes (more than two) soon!

One big tri manufacturer has gone to ALL CARBON Seatstays on their tri bikes but sworn me to secrecy about their identity.

Bikesport has major announcement on Wednesday, April 30th!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are condemned. The holiest of Dans, Dan Empfield, praise be upon him, wrote of these things on the main page days ago. They are written. So they shall be. I cast stones and shoes upon you.
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [trijihad911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am I the only one who finds these posts absolutely hilarious??
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
while laughing i am also sad for the fact tom is going to have to go away. to a nice quiet place with nice people in white coats. he will have lots of nap time.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The funniest thing is that trijihad remains in character 99% of the time. Even when making a serious point, he hides his message among his pseudo-islamic rhetoric. That's talent. I'm not sure what use it is other than to entertain us, but it sure is funny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am going to take a stab at bikesports big announcement. ONLINE (Internet) sales???????????
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a stab
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am a huge Vision Tech fan. Any thoughts on how FSA's acquisition will change the product line? Service? etc.

=============
Adam Duncan
New York, NY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, so it's now Wednesday your time Tom. What's the big announcement!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, I'll take a guess too. You've finally had it with the weather in Dearborn, so you're packing it all up and moving to the lovely SF Bay area where you can train outdoors 12 months a year!

New URL: www.bikesportsanjose.com

Sort of has a ring to it.
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be nice to move someplace warm, but I'm in the sports hall of fame here! Dearborn is home, I've been here all my life, and it has been a dream since I was little kid to own a business here in Dearborn- so this is a big deal to me. I can't say I'll be here my whole life, but this is home base for now. As for the announcement- well, I think it is going to be pretty darn cool. I am very excited.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's April 30th. So what's the news...
Quote Reply
Re: In other news... [mts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It will be announced on the radio show at 12:00 Pacific on Active.com (The Sports We do) and on this forum and our website. Big news- at least for us here at Bikesport and all our customers!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations! I never thought Lance would give up racing for bike sales. Will his salary increase your prices or do you have him on commission?
Quote Reply