Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Iden talking about ST surely?
Quote | Reply
"Most people online are so stupid" hilarious!!! At about the 11 min mark.

Great interview, he speaks open and honestly which is a refreshing change in this age of vanilla cookie cutter say what you are supposed to say dribble we normally get.

HTT should be taking notes..

Last edited by: lastlap: May 10, 23 19:55
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [lastlap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just watched this on the trainer and it was definitely a good interview. There’s plenty of dumb shit said here but even dumber stuff is said on various social media platforms so I’m not sure he was singling out ST.
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lagoon wrote:
Just watched this on the trainer and it was definitely a good interview. There’s plenty of dumb shit said here but even dumber stuff is said on various social media platforms so I’m not sure he was singling out ST.

True, the interweb is a magnet for the stupid. Iden posts here occasionally so reads the site. Can't forget the time he got rubbished here for eating pizza and coke for breakfast etc..I'm sure there was also plenty of stupid stuff posted about him not being able to win Kona first up etc
Last edited by: lastlap: May 10, 23 20:13
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lagoon wrote:

And even dumber stuff said by athletes & coaches, hoping that people will be gullible enough to believe it.
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This!
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [lastlap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is significantly more bs posted on instagram, Facebook, strava, reddit, etc than there is on here. ST gets a bad rap because people don’t have thick skin and can’t handle constructive criticism, including pro’s. I always find it ironic that people bash ST, yet they still read everything posted on here. There is definitely some bs that gets posted here but there are really smart and insightful people that post here and offer help. It can really be a resourceful place if you put some effort into it and come with an open mind.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
There is significantly more bs posted on instagram, Facebook, strava, reddit, etc than there is on here. ST gets a bad rap because people don’t have thick skin and can’t handle constructive criticism, including pro’s. I always find it ironic that people bash ST, yet they still read everything posted on here. There is definitely some bs that gets posted here but there are really smart and insightful people that post here and offer help. It can really be a resourceful place if you put some effort into it and come with an open mind.

Agree. There should not be an apostrophe in pros in your second sentence. :)
Last edited by: Mark Lemmon: May 11, 23 6:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ST is really tame compared to Insta/Facebook etc, a lot of the comments on Insta after PTO were just outright calling certain athletes drug cheats etc I'd think this place a sanctuary for the pros after having to wade through comments like that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
I always find it ironic that people bash ST, yet they still read everything posted on here. There is definitely some bs that gets posted here but there are really smart and insightful people that post here and offer help. It can really be a resourceful place if you put some effort into it and come with an open mind.

For the most part, "I don't care," means I really really care.
Quote Reply
Re: Iden talking about ST surely? [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
ST is really tame compared to Insta/Facebook etc, a lot of the comments on Insta after PTO were just outright calling certain athletes drug cheats etc I'd think this place a sanctuary for the pros after having to wade through comments like that.
I certainly don’t read everything on here.

I don’t read anything remotely technical.

I don’t care about 35 seconds faster over 90km
Quote Reply