Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I want a new saddle
Quote | Reply
I am riding on an old old flite saddle, and want either an Azoto or an Aspide. I was told by a local bike fitter(reconmended highly by some of ya'll) that one get a new saddle at the end of a season.

Well my ass hurts after a couple of hours with minimal (tri) protection. So I am just gonna get one, regardless. I cannot see myself doing a half im on it.

Anyone object?

Henk (*** is happy not to be in the sate pen ***)

Alex Jonker
Quote Reply
Re: I want a new saddle [Henk J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Henk,

I don't know what you have been told but I am very fond of the Selle San Marco Azoto Triathlon Gel Saddle. Have ridden it for about 15 races (2 - 1/2's) and love it. Great if you have minimal padding.
Quote Reply
Re: I want a new saddle [textrirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks,

I'm going to get one this week. Just came off a 60 mi. ride and my ass protests. It's adone deal!

Thanks, Henk

Alex Jonker
Quote Reply
Re: I want a new saddle [Henk J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, defintely get the Azoto. I just got a new bike with it on and have adapted no problems. Don't wait for the off-season. I've also had great success with the Selle SLR Trans Am on my other bike. The saddle looks light and very minimal but it's got plenty of flex and is very very comfortable, much more than it seems. I think the Aspide is a lighter version of the Azoto, but I went with comfort over a few grams and I recommend the Azoto to anyone riding on tri-bars. Don't wait a minute more... :-)
Last edited by: jimmi: Mar 16, 03 13:58
Quote Reply