Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I need serious HELP!
Quote | Reply
Today was my first race. A Duathlon 2.5r/23b/2r. I have been sick for two weeks and could only ride a little an swim. I have a history of ITB problems too.

Well today I open with a 19:30 run. I am cool with that...It was off road and I am not fast anyway. Well I knew my knee felt a little tight, but I never stretch my ITB before activity, it seems to make it worse. So I hop on my bike and start to ride. I had planned to ride in the small ring and spin due to the cold temp and little ride time. I was riding in a small gear, spinning at 17-19 mph and by mile 4 I couldn't stand on the pedals or straighten out my right leg. It was like my ITB was cramping. Well I soft pedaled for a 1/2 mile and started riding again. I finished riding using my left leg for power. Needless to say I couldn't run my last leg. I walked and shuffled for a 25 min 2 miles.

I live in Indianapolis, IN. Does anyone know of a good bike fit person/ who works with position and shoe cleats?

Or is it not my ITB? Any thoughts
Quote Reply
Re: I need serious HELP! [campguy71] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be at A1 Cyclery in Indy on Thursday, I've never wrote a book or coached an Olympian, but I've fit hundreds of people and have a collegiate running and USCF Cat 1 cycling background, perhaps I can help point out glaring errors if there are any.

drop me a PM if you'd like to set up a time to chat.

Regards,
-SD
d_koesel@hotmail.com

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply