Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I need a new saddle
Quote | Reply
I have an Adamo time trial currently. It used to be okay, but my body is telling me that it is now to firm.

Any suggestions for an alternative
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new saddle [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you got to an LBS and try a saddle before you buy? Saddles are very much individual. I use a Cobb Cycling 55 JoF but you might be different. There are lot of things to consider...is the saddle to hard or too soft, too wide, too narrow..do you generally sit off the front or middle of the saddle? I think you get the picture. If everyone were to give you a recommendation you would get a 100 different ones; hence my recommendation you go to your local LBS and try a few out if you get a chance. I read earlier on here that some guys have tried 7 different saddles before they find one that works.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
I have an Adamo time trial currently. It used to be okay, but my body is telling me that it is now to firm.

Coming from the TT you should prolly consider:
-ISM PN 3.0
-ISM PN 3.1 (a bit more padding than 3.0)
-Cobb JOF 55
-Dash Stock Stage
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:

I am no longer with Cobb as of this year, but as always the Jof 55 has really worked for a lot of people. I used the Max forever and was happy with it and had no reason to change. I had a Jof 55 for years as a Cobb athlete but never bothered with it because I was happy but I put the Jof 55 because I thought I should become more educated about it so I could talk to it more and it was even better for me. Need to get the angle right but it has been nice.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new saddle [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the suggestions.
Quote Reply
Re: I need a new saddle [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool - maybe I'll give that a try.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd suggest at least looking at the PR series of the Adamo saddles. The "R" I guess stands for recreation, but don't get caught up in that. I have the PR 2.0 and it works very well for me. Obviously saddles are very individual so it might not be great for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just started using the PN3.0 and I like how it allows for hips rolling forward, not as wide as the other previous versions but when you for 25" quads it is impossible to find a saddle that can allow you for enough padding/hip roll/width/firmness ect, ect...

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply