Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia
Quote | Reply

Rebekah Keat - cute and unbeatable
Last edited by: freestyle: Nov 27, 04 9:34
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I met her at St. Kitts and she is much, much cuter in person. Her personality helps too - she is really nice and sweet.

http://www.Felipe-Bastos.com
--------------------------------------------
Blog: felipebastos.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/felipebastos
Twitter: @felipebastos1
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
she's too old for you freestyle ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't remind me
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Felipe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and felipe if you're browsing check your pm ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This has the potential to be an interesting race, especially amongst the women.

Did I read the course profile right. The highest part of the course is over a bridge, 2 meters high. Now that is a flat course!!!

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's enough for me.

Go Rebekah!
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How old is she? (purely out of intellectual curiosity).
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no idea but freestyle is 15-16...and she is older than that for sure...
25-26?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't worry, I wasn't asking about Freestyle. Too bad she lives in Oz.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Freestyle:

Remember the kittens.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and to her, i say; remember the puppies
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [somedouchebag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My new hero.

Lizbeth Kristensen.

Camel-licious

http://www.asiorders.com/...M=photos&BIB=120
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heh rebekah keat is cute. i would rather have fiona docherty win tho..seeing as i train with her for swimming.
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of my employees, Todd Erickson, in the 30-34AG, and who should really be competing as a Clydesdale, went 11:37 and some change yesterday at Busselton. Good on him!! He also did IM Japan earlier this year.

I think I can get him down to about 11:00 flat, with some decent run training. His marathon time kills him, every race ;-)

Tony
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Todd?

I thought we were having 'shop talk' here and mentioning the hot girls in Australia?

What a buzzkill...

Go Lizbeth!!!! (even though you dnf'ed already)
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
on the gold coast all the girls seem to be hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys wanna know a secret? I went to school with Rebekah and......

she has a twin sister Simone!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave you with that thought............
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Oz Tri-Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did u sneak peeks at the girls changing room?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I wish.

Rebekah also played soccer in the womens team at the same club I used to play for. Right now I can't decide if I would rather recall her in her soccer strip or in her bike gear. Tough choice, and one I will have to put more thought into...
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Oz Tri-Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember: Pictures or it doesn't exist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted a bit of bathroom humor yesterday, and I'm going to do so again now; I promise that after this I will quit degrading your minds.

To anyone who was puzzled over my "remember the kittens" comment to Freestyle:

What could be so bad as to warrant this treatment?

Last edited by: caleb: Nov 29, 04 5:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply][img]http://liveupdate.ironmanlive.com/images/photos/40/imwa04bekeat.jpg[/img]

[font "Arial"]R[/font][font "Arial"]ebekah Keat - cute [i]and [/i]unbeatable[/font][/reply]

Well freesyle, looks like you picked a winner. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
HOW is this not in the Hottie thread?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She won! Fastest Iroman debut. I saw her at the Racine Tri in Wisconsin with other hotties, definately belongs in Hottie Thread.

from ironmanlive:
Keat, who had signalled her intentions here with a slew of 11 on-the-trot victories in Half Ironman racing, swam within 5 seconds of the fastest swim on the day; swept the field away on the bike with an effort just 36 seconds short of sub-five hours, and then ran the second fastest marathon at 3:12:12. Her finish in 9:03:37 is the fastest-ever Ironman by a female on debut anywhere in the world!

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply

Prev Next