Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I had the pleasure of buying a new bike today.
Quote | Reply
I got this for my 18yo son, Lord Jeffrey of Weston:

Note that whoever assembled this bike has been to the jk-Allen school of tire label/stem coordination. It does look sharper that way. Its the little things. WHen a professional painter paints, he puts the switc plates back with the screw slots all going the same way, horizontal or vertical.
Last edited by: Monk: Apr 5, 05 16:13
Quote Reply
Re: I had the pleasure of buying a new bike today. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is sick, super cool.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Jules is so bloody coordinated sometimes he sneaks in under your radar mid race. Personally I think he need to break out the Tinley shorts and classic speedo tri tops. All this coordination is far too stealth !!!!

Incidentally Monk, I rode one of these P2 frames the other month. Absolutely indestructible. I challenge anyone to be able to break one oft hese babies.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lordy, Lordy. I looked at the thread thinking that you bought a bike at IMAZ to save the hassle of travelling with your bike! I like the bike, very nice. I personally feel that the photographer should have lined the crank arm at either the 3 o'clock or the 6 o'clock position, I can see that lining it up with the chainstay was a good idea but, for me, it didn't work.

That said, I would love to take that baby out over the rough stuff.

Oh and Bryce I have to go stealth that way you don't get fixated on just beating me and not winning the race! Watch out for falling Netball posts!!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: I had the pleasure of buying a new bike today. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You wouldn'tr want to climb on that P2. It's weighs a ton !!!

I now look out for falling netball posts mid Tri !!!
Quote Reply
Re: I had the pleasure of buying a new bike today. [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I think resistance training can be overdone!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In case any other 'twitchers' have no idea what we're rambling about, Jules is refering to a fellow teamate of ours pulling down a netball post in front of me whilst we were hammering it into T1 last weekend. Going by our usual races thats pretty much normal.......
Quote Reply
Re: I had the pleasure of buying a new bike today. [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It didn't fall!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah but nice try though !!!!!
Quote Reply