Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I bought a new Cervelo P3
Quote | Reply
I just couldn't resist the $800 savings. It's due to arrive this coming Friday and first ride should be Saturday. I will post my thoughts afterwards. Does this mean I'm officially a Cervelo Cult member?

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you have to shave your head and get a cat...
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shaving my head I can deal with but owning a cat I'm not sure of........doesn't Tom D. have a few cats?

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Shaving my head I can deal with but owning a cat I'm not sure of........doesn't Tom D. have a few cats?
You actually had me looking at the all3sports website last night trying to decide if I "needed" a P3 just because of this sale. Congrats and enjoy the ride.
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [SemperTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You will probably never need another bike if all that is said about this machine is true. If I become a believer there may be a 2004 QR Tiphoon up for sale.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Time to change your nick.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't you just tried to buy a P3?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I already own one.

When does yours arrive?

BTW - Mine is faster than yours :P

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"When does yours arrive?"

That's the beat around the bush question of the year.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The check's in the mail?

But seriously, the check has been sent and has not been cashed (I just checked my account). I know you (and everyone else that helped) are excited but I think it is only fair to exhibit a little patience.

Last edited by: Hid: Nov 3, 04 21:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am nothing more than a kid at Christmas. No bad vibes or anger. Just have that something cool is going to happen shivers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$4400? Hoochie Mamma!

Quote | Reply
Nope! $2800 @ www.all3sports.com "The gear, the bikes, the expertise." I think it's a special deal larger Cervelo dealers have set up with Cervelo. From what I am told, they are ridding themselves of 2004 inventory to make room for 2005. For 2005 the P3 will be available only as Ultegra 10 speed. The P3SL will be their 10 speed Dura-Ace version.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like grab your Ti before you realize that's a huge mistake...

55cm, right?

Selling entire bike or frameset? If frameset, I'm very interested.
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife says absolutely not! She gave it to me as a Christmas present. Since I don't wear my wedding band on a regular basis due to training, work, etc., she considers the Tiphoon my Titanium wedding band. If things should change, I'll let you know. Thanks.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
WHOAWHOA@HOA [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WHAT SALE ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?????????????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am going to make the bold prediction (unless it has already been predicted) that Gerard is going to deliver a P3 Carbon...to just show his goodwill.

He's just waiting to get one in in your size...

Then he's going to send a camera crew to watch you take delivery of it and watch your head explode....and post it for us to see.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Drink the kool-aid"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought one too. :) I've been riding a Cannondale road bike for 7 years. I figured it was time to get a tri bike. I'm so excited!! My husband keeps saying 'When is it going to get here?' He can't wait to get his hands on it. LOL

Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I got a carbon I would crap my internal organs down my pants leg and cry myself into beef jerky. Geranrd would then take the bike back and laugh and laugh. He would then come to my grave and while thers put flowers on my grave he will take a big wizz and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, there goes that plan.

Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Nope! $2800 @ www.all3sports.com "The gear, the bikes, the expertise." I think it's a special deal larger Cervelo dealers have set up with Cervelo.

Nope, any dealer. We just have a few of the 2004's left and then the 2005's start.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: I bought a new Cervelo P3 [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried to order a P3 from www.bikefarmer.com since I bought two bikes from there previously and he told me that in order for him to get me a 55cm P3, he would also have to agree to purchase 2 other smaller sized P3s which he thought he'd have a hard time selling. Any truth to this?

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a cervelo dealer I got the e-mail for this special buy-in. I don't recall the terms but they struck me as very, very good.

Often times for dealers at this time of year it is a questions of where to put your cash. I just bought a ton of indoor trainers. I could have used that cash for P3's on sale and frankly would have rather since I enjoy selling those more and it is more fun.

But, people want indoor trainers this time of year and they want a good price so I had to buy a ton of them.

I can't recall the buy-in but it was a good deal for everyone: Dealer, consumer, etc.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you get the last 55/700?? I guess I snoozed too long. Oh well, I will keep my eyes open.

Jim
Quote Reply

Prev Next