Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I am now King bunnyman
Quote | Reply
I can't miss out on the fad of changing handles. Who am I the King of? According to Queen (a.k.a. mrs) bunnyman, nothing. But I am the King of the bunnyman institute. That title, along with $1.50, will get me a 32 oz Gatorade (Rip Tide Rush...yum!!!!).

I did do this different by not completely changing my handle, just adding the appropriate title to it. Also, my new title is quite outrageous.

I proclaim me King (of nothing) bunnyman!!!!

To my adoring subjects (all none of you), I will say this: act like rabbits in every way, especially what we do best!!!! What we do best is very good for the soul, keeps us from going blind, and makes us very happy and not very grumpy.

Make sure to ride tubular tyres and don't use those bloody awful Integrated Headsets, as we must fight for the correct engineering for our bikes.

The King bunnyman Prayer:

Our King bunnyman

Who art in bunnyman institute garage

Hallowed be thy name

Thy tyres are firm

As they are tubular

For training as well as racing

Give us this day our daily carbon

Please forgive our past use of clinchers

As we forgive those who use clinchers

Lead us not into integrated headsets

And deliver us from aluminum forks

For thine is the carbon, the power tools and the epoxy resin

Forever

So there.
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [King bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me be the first to offer my Giant to your service oh murceful and great King bunnyman. I swear to thee on this day I will honor thy name and pray to thee six times daily. See me as your severant, your warrior and your friend.

ALL HAIL KING BUNNYMAN! ALL HAIL THE INSTITUTE FOR WHICH HE STANDS!

Now your majesty I am off to wake the children for the midnight hop.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Nov 21, 03 21:39
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the matter with these guys?? Hey guys, I think you're mistaking the slowtwitch forum for something else. You must be looking for the Heaven's Gate forum.
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [FEEP26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How dare you FEEP26 ,if that is your real name, defile the most honorable King Bunnyman. You rouge, you pest, you lesser then the kings saddle sore. Away with you!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mr. Tibbs, you shall ride in my favour. Your worship and devotion will net you the following:

1) Membership to the Minions of bunnyman

2) Great eteem from King bunnyman

3) A tendency to make people listen when you post, which arguably, you had that ability without me.

Ride in peace and do get those little bunnychildren out for their midnight hop. AND REMEMBER to do what rabbits do best with Mrs. Tibbs!!!!

Let you do what rabbits do best.
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [FEEP26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This forum is where I came to power. This forum is where I decided that the name "bunnyman institute" will be the name of my design and fabrication house. I owe it all to Dan Empfield, the ultimate king and god of all of us.

Hail to God Empfield!!!!!

Now I command you to kneel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Carbon fibre shall rain down upon you like manna from heaven. Infact, carbon fibre IS the new manna from heaven.

You have shown your devotion to me well. Do what rabbits do best multiple times, Mr. Tibbs.
Quote Reply
King Bunnyman [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"That title along with $1.50 will get me a 32 oz Gatorade"

Huh, that's funny, I get it for $1.09.

-

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great post, but shouldn't it be Lord Bunnyman?
Quote Reply
Re: King Bunnyman [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just who does thoust thankest thoust is? Questioning the king of all? Foul rodent!

Quote Reply
Re: King Bunnyman [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
King bunnyman shops in all of the wrong places. A rodent can get it for $1.09, why should a lagamorph pay over $1.09?
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
King just sounds a bit more royal, that's all.
Quote Reply
Gatoraid [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You want it really cheap, go to Wal-mart. But the six gallon powdered stuff. When you mix it up it works out to like 25 cents for 32 oz. (Of course you have to break down every now and then to get some of the pre-mixed stuff.)

-Gopher rhymes with Cheapskate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All this talk about names almost makes me want to change mine to " the Dirtball!"

For the new year I am going to get chainrings with ramps and pins. See how modern I am. What are clinchers King of the Bunny world ? :-)
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [dirtball!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My dirtball, you are a good disciple of King bunnyman. Ramps and pins- I have used them.

Clinchers are pieces of crap wheels and tyres that the people who want us to go slow are trying to push upon us. They are good for training, but that's it. And if a race wheel comes in clincher, then the company is trying to rip you off. Tubular tyres are the only real race wheel, and I have even (gasp!) raced on a clincher myself. This is where I base my experience from.

Make sure you add outrageous titles to your name.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatoraid [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have used the powdered, but they discontinued my Riptide Rush. I had the collapsible Gatorade container, but funky stuff grew in the accordion ridges, as it was a bear to clean.

So, Gopher rhyms with cheapskate- is this the new English? Or is it part of your native tongue?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
King Last night while bike training my 1971 Brooks pro seat split in half at the nose. What shall I do ? I don't want to go down the leather road ever again. My heart can't stand it. What will I sit on ? What do the Pro road folks do. Help !! Help!!! Is their a new standerd in seating ?
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [dirtball!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A carbon seat provides similar feel to an old Brooks saddle. Firm, yet supportive and the shell flexes fine. I like the Flite Evolution saddle. When all of my tooling is up and going, I could provide you with a seat/seatpost combo for about $350.
Quote Reply
Re: Gatoraid [King bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Is this the new English? or is it part of you native tongue?"

It's actually from my first language "Cheap Talk."
Contrary to popular myth I wasn't raised by little furry ground squirrels (that's just crazy.) No, I was raised by a totally differnt kind of rodent, "Moneyious Stricktus."

-

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A couple of questions for Bman:

1 Have you lost it?

2 What are you a master designer of?

3 What is wrong with clinchers?

Yours truly

King Orcaman
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not lost it. If you had read thoroughly my post, you would have read exactly what I am king of. This is mainly a silly joke.

I am master designer of bike stuff. I am the only designer in my design house, therefore, I am the master.

Clinchers? Gawd, I could go into the sinfulness of clinchers, but I have have posted my opinions ad nauseum about why tubulars are better for racing than any clincher. Use the search function on this forum.

If you go to timetrial.org, you will see an example of my stuff that I have fabricated, namely a Campy Delta brake caliper cover, and my rework of an old 600 rear mech with a carbon fibre back plate. I have massaged the other parts, and will show more of them when I finish the Project One bike.

I am working on making a seat/seat post combo in limited quantities for public consumption. This will require the user to get properly fit to their bike, as I will replicate their saddle position.
Quote Reply
Re: King Bunnyman [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please go easy on Ze gopha. He can get Gatorade 32 oz for only $1.09.
Quote Reply
Re: King Bunnyman [King bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
King Bunnyman,

Do you have prince and/or princess bunnykids? If so, do they take raisins to their teachers instead of apples?
Quote Reply
Re: I am now King bunnyman [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thoust is a skank of the skankiest kind of skankenist. Your questions of the king are at once unquestionalbe and beyond question. You toad. You proclaim yourself king? Of what? The land of nerdia? Away with you and your questionable kinghood.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elder berries!

Quote Reply
Re: King Bunnyman [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trixie is my six month old. She is being home schooled, and she is the apple of King and Queen bunnyman.

She only poops in her corner of the cage. When she gets brushed by me, she gives me lots of kisses. She also tries to run away with the brush.

She only brings herself to her school, which is enough for me.
Quote Reply

Prev Next