Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Athlete Tracking
Quote | Reply
Trying to set my spectators up for Wisconsin this weekend. Which is must accurate and reliable, the irontrac app or just the athlete tracker on the IM Wisconsin website? Any others that are better?
Quote Reply
Re: IM Athlete Tracking [trimiketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are the same thing. The former uses the latter.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Athlete Tracking [mcnnr27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to know - thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Athlete Tracking [trimiketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Better option is http://www.myathletelive.com/

Tim Anderson
"It's the nature of the internets that you get some dweeb who knows nothing about (insert topic here) pontificates about (topic), believing that his/her opinion is worth the same as opinions from those who actually knows what's going on." --Echappist
Quote Reply
Re: IM Athlete Tracking [Trippertim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Irontrac is an iphone app that let's you plug in multiple race numbers and is pretty user friendly. You have to shell out a whole $0.99 for the convenience of not navigating the WTC websites, though.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Athlete Tracking [G$] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but Ironmanlive's results are typically slow to update and wrong / provisional. We watched several friends splits at IMKY a few weeks ago and had several friends where their swim times changes 2-3 times each. I haven't followed races as actively this year as I have in years past, so maybe they've improved, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Tim Anderson
"It's the nature of the internets that you get some dweeb who knows nothing about (insert topic here) pontificates about (topic), believing that his/her opinion is worth the same as opinions from those who actually knows what's going on." --Echappist
Quote Reply