Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMUSA vs. IMCDA
Quote | Reply
Well this is premature but hoe does the bike at CDA stack up against USA? I hit he hills hard for USA with good results. Although CDA does not look as hilly I have heard the total climb is still over 4000 feet. Any veteren help out there?
Quote Reply
Re: IMUSA vs. IMCDA [tristeve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have done both, and I would say CDA is at least 10-15 minutes faster at equal efforts. Nothing at CDA stacks up to the white face mountain climb at the end of both LP loops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Well this is premature but hoe does the bike at CDA stack up against USA? I hit he hills hard for USA with good results. Although CDA does not look as hilly I have heard the total climb is still over 4000 feet. Any veteren help out there?
I've done Lake Placid, and if CDA is anywhere near as tough, I entered the wrong race (CDA that is). Lake Placid is a no fooling hard-ass bike course. I'm looking forward to not going back there for a long time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tristeve,

I believe Tom Demerly has done both. I know he has done IMCDA and I am pretty sure he has done IMLP at least once. We can only hope he will weigh in with his comments and opinion. I'm hoping he will. His evaluation should be huge. He is certainly an experienced "authority" on biking.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply