Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMTX participants: who puked on my commute?
Quote | Reply
I live about a block off the run course and my office is on the run course. I run commute to work each day (2.2 miles each way). Somebody puked in the bushes on the waterway behind the Westin hotel. It has been ripe all week long and is really disturbing. It wasn't too bad this morning as it was a bit cooler and less humid today. Fess up. Was it you?
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX participants: who puked on my commute? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
I live about a block off the run course and my office is on the run course. I run commute to work each day (2.2 miles each way). Somebody puked in the bushes on the waterway behind the Westin hotel. It has been ripe all week long and is really disturbing. It wasn't too bad this morning as it was a bit cooler and less humid today. Fess up. Was it you?

not me. but, what makes you think it was someone on ST ? perhaps one of the homeless guys you pass on your commute ? maybe it was you and you don't remember ? in any case, who gives a flying rat's ass ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are a few bars around and places that sell alcohol. What about a drunk guy or girl throwing up and not a fellow athlete?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe take a sample to the lab to determine the nutrition level of the vomit ? I am backing your claim it was an athlete. If it is full of beer and chips the others may be correct.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX participants: who puked on my commute? [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beer and chips aren't aren't necessarily exclusive of triathletes. I've had both during IM's although not during the same race.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX participants: who puked on my commute? [alfredallen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm very familiar with the bars and they are down the waterway a bit and with the general traffic flow there aren't too many people heading from the bars in that direction. Most are going the other way or off the waterway entirely.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX participants: who puked on my commute? [adablduya1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somebody's a bit testy today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are no homeless people in the Woodlands.
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX participants: who puked on my commute? [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
There are no homeless people in the Woodlands.

yeah I was about to reply the same... I hadn't thought of it before this, but when he said it might be a homeless person, I realized I did not see a single homeless person there.

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
adablduya1 wrote:
logella wrote:

not me. but, what makes you think it was someone on ST ? perhaps one of the homeless guys you pass on your commute ? maybe it was you and you don't remember ? in any case, who gives a flying rat's ass ?

I love the line "who gives a flying rats ass?"
You are the only other person I've ever personally seen, use that line. People at my work are amazed how much I use that line. Thank God I'm not the only one. Keep up the good work!

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: IMTX participants: who puked on my commute? [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have the numbers handy but the last county homeless survey had roughly 300 people with only about 5 being in The Woodlands. That was from 2-3 years ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, it was me! Felt way better after!
Last edited by: SwizBeats: Apr 28, 17 8:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
Somebody's a bit testy today.

nah, not a bit testy. just calling out an inane post. and by the way, the reference to homeless was more figurative than literal, just to add emphasis to the asininity of said post. and was pleased to read that someone else out there can appreciate a good line: "who gives a flying rat's ass ?" . it certainly applies here.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well if you want to puke, you don't follow the traffic trend, do you.. you go the other way...
I do agree with who gives a flying ratsass statement though ...lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait till my diarrhea heats up.....
Quote Reply