Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers)
Quote | Reply
BIGZACH is racing Florida 70.3 on Sunday and needs to make an important decision. For that, he needs the help of ST.

Right now he's got a pair of Blackwell Research 100 wheels. The back has a Continental Sprinter 23mm tubular. The front one has a 19mm TUFO.

The important question here is:

Should he bother to race at all?
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only if you throw an iBike on there.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is TUFO ? If it is Tofu give it to me, that's what I eat.

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." Oscar Wilde
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only if he uses powercranks

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell him to make sure and take a spare. If not he might have to walk 2.5 hours in his shoes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just have him think to himself

"what would h2ofun do?"

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, not with that setup. He won't do well riding on tofu. How firm is it? It's not the silk tofu, is it.... ....just tell him to put a real tire on the front and forget this tofu business. As for the back tire, he could go a little wider.

-------------------------------------------------------
Alright, when I say your name, you say 'here.' And we will assume 'here' is short for 'here I am...rock you like a hurricane.
~Ignignokt
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what about powercranks with q-rings?

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Should he bother to race at all?"

Is it even really a race?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He may as well be riding a Big Wheel. Why even bother to suit up. I bet his wetsuit has water wings and his shoes have springs in them.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He has probably scarfed down a ton of those after-meal mints at the Olive Garden; so, racing is really out of the question anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I prefer high fiber breakfast cereal and a slap in the face.

Boy, its really Friday, huh?

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not if it clashes with his man bra.

Quote | Reply
oh.......ZACHYPOO...... why a tufo....why make your life so hard.... it s not like it s already been hard with gulf coast half ironman last weekend and 101 brampton 2 weeks ago....

put a vittoria or veloflex or zipp on BOTH WHELLS and go make some $$$ this weekend.

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think it depends on whether or not he did the appropriate weight training in conjunction with rest days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if he's running on Newtons he'll do fine.
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
just have him think to himself

"what would h2ofun do?"

Well, if BZ had h2ofun's cash, he wouldn't have this problem, now would he?!

Maybe h2ofun can sponsor BZ. I promise that I would stop flaming him if he does. Wait, is that extortion?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When were the tires mailed to him?
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
When were the tires mailed to him?
Uh?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope the tire color matches the bike. Otherwise why bother even owning a bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WHO IS BIGZACH ?
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't know who BIGZACH is? That's odd, I thought he was known the world over!
Quote Reply
Re: IMPORTANT BIGZACH UPDATE: Please read (nothing serious for you worriers) [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]WHO IS BIGZACH ?[/reply]

he is like normal Zach, only bigger!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Is it the high rolling resistance of tufo's that people don't like?
2. If above is true, and if Big Zach is as popular as Paolo notes, then why on earth does he have a tufo? Surely even a lurker like me knows that Tufo's are the least bit liked tubies on the 'twitch

--
When you are on slowtwitch, your competition is out training
Quote Reply

Prev Next