Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IMMoo Swim [TimJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And what to the way points have to do with if a person does or does not do two laps? I have swam that swim quite a few times....never claimed it was short, the right person could shorten it however.

Another thing about IMLP, PCB and some of the others with the luxury of clear water...scuba divers can more easily get a handle on who is doing what.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: IMMoo Swim [R10C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you talking about now? You were talking about someone hiding under the ramp and cheating in the swim...................
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What are you talking about now? You were talking about someone hiding under the ramp and cheating in the swim...................

That is the STORY. Who knows if it is true...I have been on and jumped off of said ramp...cant say if it is possible to hide under it or not...that was just the story.

Like I said, I know people who have cut that and other courses (of course no names). I know people who cheated and went to Kona. I know people who did not do the entire course at Kona and got serious TV coverage as they crossed the line...it is what it is.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
again you are just spreading rumors, for what purpose?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

If I said "TimJ cut the course, hid under the ski jump and did not do the entire run course" THAT would be spreading rumors. Lets revisit the facts...another poster said that his friend was a life guard in the swim and some people did not do two laps. I said that I heard that once someone hid under the ski jump.....um, this is internet banter at best. It seems that I have been in this game a bit longer than you - if you for a second think that someone does not cheat at EVERY Ironman you are confused. Be it drugs, cutting the course or outside assistance...someone is cheating.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...n_addict.__P2937115/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It really is not in my interest to prolong this banter with you, I am telling you that the slower swimmers were monitored and cheating is very hard at IMWI despite how you enterpret what you hear from a volunteer, one person I know of swam one lap and did not continue. I do not know what your agenda is as a RD but to keep pushing this with your attempt at back stroke is confusing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, if no one cheated on the swim course...that is the only part of the course where no one cheated. Yes, drafting is cheating. Yes, outside assistance is cheating.

No, no part of the cheating is on the shoulders of the RD.

Quote Reply
Re: IMMoo Swim [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Uncle Phil. We will all sleep well tonight apart from RC10, good night!
Quote Reply

Prev Next