Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMMT pro race
Quote | Reply
I’m sure there has to be more than a few following along today. As much as I’m a fanboy and would love to see Lionel win today and absolutely smash it, my pre race money is on Anthony Costes for the win! With Kona being less than 2 months away, I can’t see Cody Beals really burying himself to get the win, I could see him putting in a hard ride and then 20-25km solid run and then mail it in. As I type this, I see Lionel is charging to the front, I guess he doesn’t want anyone to get any leash on him this year!

On the women’s side, Sarah true is an easy choice for many feel good reasons so I hope she does take the win this time around!

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT pro race [Leavitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a (free, no account needed) livestream for today's race?

tinman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No live-stream coverage, but you can follow the dot-race via SportStats HERE.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leavitt wrote:
I’m sure there has to be more than a few following along today. As much as I’m a fanboy and would love to see Lionel win today and absolutely smash it, my pre race money is on Anthony Costes for the win! With Kona being less than 2 months away, I can’t see Cody Beals really burying himself to get the win, I could see him putting in a hard ride and then 20-25km solid run and then mail it in. As I type this, I see Lionel is charging to the front, I guess he doesn’t want anyone to get any leash on him this year!

On the women’s side, Sarah true is an easy choice for many feel good reasons so I hope she does take the win this time around!

Does Anthony Costes have a Kona spot yet do you know?
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT pro race [Mike.A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are watching the race over in this thread...

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: IMMT pro race [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
We are watching the race over in this thread...

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread

Thanks, heading over...
Quote Reply