Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMAZ late packet pickup???
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if NAS ever makes exceptions on late packet pickup? We're flying to AZ tonight from Denver but its looking a little iffy with 4-6 inches of snow expected tonight. With up to 8 more expected tomorrow, its not likely we'll get out tomorrow either. If indeed our flight is cancelled, there won't even be enough time to drive to Tempe by the time registration closes.

Of course I didn't get a response from IMNA when I called them.
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ late packet pickup??? [kytri_in_CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Does anyone know if NAS ever makes exceptions on late packet pickup? We're flying to AZ tonight from Denver but its looking a little iffy with 4-6 inches of snow expected tonight. With up to 8 more expected tomorrow, its not likely we'll get out tomorrow either. If indeed our flight is cancelled, there won't even be enough time to drive to Tempe by the time registration closes.

Of course I didn't get a response from IMNA when I called them.

I would try sending an e-mail and keep calling. Your problem is pretty extreme and out of your control. Don't try to just show up late and beg for mercy. Get ahold of someone. I can tell you first hand that no one who showed up on race morning was allowed to register at Oceanside. I had the crumby job of telling those who tried "Sorry, there's nothing we can do". In your case there is an extra day, so they might be more willing to be flexible.

Good luck,

Gary Mc

Gary Mc
Did I mention I did Kona
Quote Reply