Quote | Reply
Oh, ddension, then you will love this website:

http://www.popthatzit.com

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excuse me, I've got to go throw up now....

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THAT is perhaps the most disturbing site that I have ever seen ;) I will refrain from asking how you discovered this gem!
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [ddension] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I admit to having a bit of a zip-popping fetish, and a friend of mine directed me to that site a couple of years ago. Most of those videos are disturbing, even to me, but when I found the site, I somehow couldn't help myself from watching anyway! :)

------------------
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [Cannonball] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Something that hasn't been mentioned, but should not be taken for granted is that you should always start the ride with clean shorts.

Don't know if you are re-using the same pair without washing, but suspected it could be case based on the statement by the Mrs:

"Maybe you need some new bike shorts, you've been spending a lot of time in those old ones?"
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Unfortunately for ST, we need more information.

Chaffing, saddles sores and blisters are all completely different.

My "guess" is that you have a saddle sore, which is pretty much like a blood blister meets pimple. Just bite a bullet, squeeze it as HARD as you can and watch the blood squirt across the room while you scream like it's your first horror movie. Repeat a few times, put some zit medicine on it and go to bed. It will need another squeeze in the morning and then you'll be fine.

Longer term...figure out the root of the problem (high seat, bad shorts, use of cream/ASSOS/etc, bad form, etc)

Sounds like a great way to incite a case of Fournier's Disease-
http://www.google.com/...mp;ct=image&cd=1
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [danielito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beware before clicking the link above...groooooooosssssss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Google crotch guard or cdisport.com. When I put in big mileage I can have sever problems. Crotch guard has been a saviour.

Zane
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [zane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Google crotch guard or cdisport.com. When I put in big mileage I can have sever problems. Crotch guard has been a saviour.

Zane

Sever problems? Yiikes, do you ride with Lorena Bobbitt or something? Yeouch!!!

Is Crotch Guard like an iron chastity belt or something? ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry my post was Friday night after some glasses of wine. I can get really irritated after riding higher mileage. Crotch Guard has really helped me in this regard.
Zane
Last edited by: zane: Jul 11, 08 18:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do people click that line :). I could see if you put click HERE and embedded the link, but geez! :)

I miss you "Sports Night"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DUDE! That was the closest I have come to throwing up in a very long time.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [Hinds57] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha, ha. Good stuff! Think about dermatologists. They pop stuff like that every day of their working lives!

------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The crotch area deserves all the special attention it can get when you're spending hours in the saddle. Desitin first, and then lots of chamoise creme. Personally I think Butt Butter is the best, Assos has some kind of weird menthol thing to it, but Slowman is right, all the time!! For rides over 50 miles, I take along alittle packet of chamoise creme for 'touch up'!

Nor do I use punctuation in the way a child sprinkles glitter over a ribbon of glue on construction paper - Trash Talk
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [trirunt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

I did have a RAAM guy give me a sample of Lantiseptic cream, and it works really well, plus it it waterproof so I'm thinking it is a good race option. The only problem is that I'm having a hard time finding it for sale anywhere. Anyone else use it? Where do you get it?

You can get it directly from their site.
http://www.lantiseptic.net/

I've never used it. I use Assos.
Last edited by: ducnut: Jul 12, 08 16:26
Quote Reply
Re: I've got uhhhh...a bit of a problem [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jodi the no pool is if he is lanced. If not, think it would be ok. I know chlorine kills lots of stuff, but I wouldn't trust my overall health (or those of others) if I have an open sore. I would (and have) gone into the ocean with abrasions (feet and legs) to help heal quicker. Personal preferance I suppose.
Quote Reply

Prev Next