Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm spectating at MCM this weekend. Anyone else going?
Quote | Reply
I had planned to run but got hurt and had to defer the entry. (Happily healthy now). My cousin is running - and it's always fun to meet other ST'ers. Who else will be around?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: I'm spectating at MCM this weekend. Anyone else going? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm doing the 50k, but I'll be running the marathon with a friend doing his first. I need to hammer the first 10.5 miles to get back to the meet-up point, which is his 4.5 mile marker, so I can run the rest of the race with him.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm spectating at MCM this weekend. Anyone else going? [Ironfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice; hope you both have a great race.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: I'm spectating at MCM this weekend. Anyone else going? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m running the new MCM 50k. I’ve done the MCM 4 times before. My wife is doing the 10k this year. (She has done the marathon multiple times, but she is coming off from a surgery this year) Looks like a rainy day. ☔️
Quote Reply