Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm going to bed....so I won't be responding on my 3 or 4 other threads
Quote | Reply
Nighty Night.....I am going to be dreaming of ways to pick apart rule 7.2.

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going to bed....so I won't be responding on my 3 or 4 other threads [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good night and thanks for the entertainment tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going to bed....so I won't be responding on my 3 or 4 other threads [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"properly designated and individually assigned"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where is B-Zach? We have protest papers to submit?! ...And witnesses to investigate, interrogate, and interview... You got to do it for all the other Indy "Cutters" like yourself out there!

Last edited by: KJGrog: Jul 15, 06 19:55
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going to bed....so I won't be responding on my 3 or 4 other threads [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the Late Night posse..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just make sure it's your own bed.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going to bed....so I won't be responding on my 3 or 4 other threads [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got to end the fun. Getting up at 3 am to go to the donner race. I will make sure I rack in the right place. Got my head flashlight ready so I can see the darn place.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going to bed....so I won't be responding on my 3 or 4 other threads [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just make sure it's your own bed.
If he puts his knee on his wifes side will he get a penalty?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But really.....What is a bed??

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.teamorganicnyc.com
Sponsored by: TBA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After GC and now this fuck up, you better lay low for the next 5 years and wait for the whole USAT ref "aparatchik" to change. So if I were you, I would just learn your lesson and let it go.
Quote Reply