Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'll be ok with a Refurb Core right? RIGHT?!!!
Quote | Reply
I really hope that I didn't invite a whole boatload of hassle, by purchasing a refurbished Core this weekend. Hoping that all kinks get worked out, by having the factory techs look over for any bugs.

Please tell me your experience with a Refurbished model of your own...
Quote Reply
Re: I'll be ok with a Refurb Core right? RIGHT?!!! [Floating Debris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Floating Debris wrote:
I really hope that I didn't invite a whole boatload of hassle, by purchasing a refurbished Core this weekend. Hoping that all kinks get worked out, by having the factory techs look over for any bugs.

Please tell me your experience with a Refurbished model of your own...

Bought on Thursday last week and would like to know as well :)
Quote Reply
Re: I'll be ok with a Refurb Core right? RIGHT?!!! [Floating Debris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a CORE, not refurbished, but was very happy with it. Only replaced it when I got a good deal on something else. Given the number of returns I've read about on the CORE in the past, I'd say you're just as well off as anyone else. I buy lots of different things refurbished and so far so good, sometimes I think you get a benefit from someone taking the time to work on it and sort out the kinks compared to buying a mass produced product off the shelf that may not really be tested at all prior to selling.
Quote Reply
Re: I'll be ok with a Refurb Core right? RIGHT?!!! [txtyree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
txtyree wrote:
I had a CORE, not refurbished, but was very happy with it. Only replaced it when I got a good deal on something else. Given the number of returns I've read about on the CORE in the past, I'd say you're just as well off as anyone else. I buy lots of different things refurbished and so far so good, sometimes I think you get a benefit from someone taking the time to work on it and sort out the kinks compared to buying a mass produced product off the shelf that may not really be tested at all prior to selling.

that was my hopeful thinking as well.

They're officially out of stock, so I guess enough people felt as I did this past Black Friday
Quote Reply