Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hutchison Fusion Comp Tires
Quote | Reply
Anybody use these? Good or bad experiences? I am thinking of switching from my Mich Pro Race to these. I like the Pro Race tires just want to try something new.
Quote Reply
Re: Hutchison Fusion Comp Tires [Ann Arbor Jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used the late model hutchinson carbon comps that the fusions replaced for 3 years and never had a problem or even a flat with them. I just replaced a set with the fusions about 3mo ago and have been more than satisfied. I run 2 bikes and 3 wheel setups with these tires. I live in NE and encounter a fair number of poor roads and they seem to hold up really well. Hope this helps.
Quote Reply
Re: Hutchison Fusion Comp Tires [HomerJSimpson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a set on my Cannondale 5000, that's how the bike was configured when I bought it, and after 6 months I replaced them with Conti GP 3000's. The Hutchinson's just didn't feel right, and the bike felt a little squirrely in turns at high speed. I had heard from other guys my size (over 200 pounds) that the Hutchinson's had a bad reputation with Clydesdales. I kept them, might use them again some day, but I very hapy with the GP 3000's and don't plan to replace them any time soon.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply