Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How do you post pics again one last time?
Quote | Reply
OK. I know this has been covered a hundred times before, but I never really payed attention since I didn't own digital camera. Well now I have one and want to post pictures of my dog and maybe even my bike just to prove that I really do own a Cervelo.

One more time, how is this done?
Quote Reply
Re: How do you post pics again one last time? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I upolod my photos free to snapfish.com.

They host the photos on their server, then you just copy them to the forum like this:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: How do you post pics again one last time? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Was that pic of Phil taken in your shop?

He seems like a class act. What did you think of him?

Colin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tom. I just went to their site. Will give it a shot later.
Quote Reply
Re: How do you post pics again one last time? [col-the-lurker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's at Interbike. Phil Liggett is one of the truly upstanding men in the industry and the sport. he is a consummate professional too. A very polished and composed commentator. Additionally, he is a genuinely nice man and is always willing to take time to chat.

At Interbike someone figured out it would be cool to wait in line for an autograph where they were selling Graham Watson calendars, then dial up their cell phone voice mail and have Phil Ligget leave the voice mail greeting.

Cool idea, but then everybody decided to do it. So Phil is stuck there literally for two hours leaving voice mail messages for people and appearing to genuinely enjoy it and having fun.

A fine man, a good example, a class guy.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"OK. I know this has been covered a hundred times before, but I never really payed attention since I didn't own digital camera."

Why not just do a forum search?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't Snapfish a password protected site? I tried posting from Ofoto and it didn't work. What url do you use?
Thanks,
Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   First thing, post your pictures to any of the web printing sights. I use Shutterfly. Then open a Slowtwitch post or reply. Minimize the page. Open your photo sight. Open your pic. Right click on the pic. Click copy. Bring back up Slowtwitch posting page. Right click on the post box. Click paste and Walla there's your picture.

Doesn't Tom look warm in his new coat.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Last edited by: Sweeney: Jan 27, 05 1:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
       Did you get it? Just follow my directions above and it's nice and easy. Don't worry about that little mountain icon. Just copy and paste.

Good luck! Let's see some pictures.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply