Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Sept. 4 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 4 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rode four times and lifted twice, so feeling good about that. Also did some major cleaning and re-organising around the house to make our spare bedroom habitable again so that was a nice sense of accomplishment.

Structured training starts back up at the velodrome this week and the goal for the week is to eat in a way that supports my training.

How did everyone else get on?
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 4 edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm ok. I've kept my streak of healthy coping days. I'm proud of myself. I have a ton of work stress / busy-ness right now and my anxiety about that - and not being able to run (anxiety about will I get back to it ever) - has been sky high.

That's all I want to say right now, dont' feel like updating w mileages/yardages.

I journaled most days last week. That's been helping. I need to do that today and spend some time thinking about a plan to manage my anxiety.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 4 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
I'm ok. I've kept my streak of healthy coping days. I'm proud of myself. I have a ton of work stress / busy-ness right now and my anxiety about that - and not being able to run (anxiety about will I get back to it ever) - has been sky high.

That's all I want to say right now, dont' feel like updating w mileages/yardages.

I journaled most days last week. That's been helping. I need to do that today and spend some time thinking about a plan to manage my anxiety.

This sounds rough Dr. T. Good for you on the healthy coping day streak. Numbers don't always matter, just that you did it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got to Masters once and the gym for some strength training once (both a day less that I had hoped) and went for a walk/jog three times. Not where I want to be but a step in the right direction I guess.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 4 edition [littlenorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I got to Masters once and the gym for some strength training once (both a day less that I had hoped) and went for a walk/jog three times. Not where I want to be but a step in the right direction I guess.

indeed

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Sept. 4 edition [littlenorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's way better to build into it - keep up the good work!
Quote Reply